3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Freund benno 12.11.21 07:57 pm

The problem is in the mission \ "The Old Man and the Sea \" SPOILER! (Dying Light)

Actually the essence of the problem:
Problem number 1 : The cable needs to be repaired, but it is not clear what to do. I walked along the entire cable, there are not enough fuses on the tower, and at the end there is a switch that is not usable. What should I do ??

And also in the mission "fork" problem:
Problem number 2After I found the house of Sabit, and he is in the cave under it. I'm told to look for herbs in the house. Of course, I ran all over the island and went down into the cave, there is nothing there. And in the house itself, 2 by 2 meters, there is nothing in the room either, although it is just highlighted in yellow. What to do then?))
4 Comments
Sort by:
d
dima_answer 12.11.21

the cable is torn in 2 places, look carefully, on the street and in the house by the corpses

F
Freund benno 12.11.21

dima_answer
Thank you) I found it about 10 minutes ago, just when I re-entered the game, before that the cable was intact. More than sure, and the second quest will work. Some kind of bug.

D
Digic_07 12.11.21

nibler99 Go
into the house and jump into the breach below there will be herbs

F
Freund benno 12.11.21

Digic_07
Thank you :) I searched everything there yesterday, that bag was not in the cave, but now I logged into the game and now he is happy. Apparently the game got stuck after 14 hours of gameplay.