3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Bekker 12.11.21 07:57 pm

Save The Following is gone. (Dying Light)

Good day. The problem, then, is this. I downloaded the add-on yesterday, started the game, got to the buggy and left. Today I launch it, but there is no saving. Suggests to start a new game. What is the problem?
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
Esthetix 12.11.21

Fade Baker
has two save paths, cloud and hard. Switch in the settings from the cloud to hard or to the back where the save was.
Stim paths
C: Program Files (x86) Steam userdata 98870251 239140

A
Alexander Bekker 12.11.21

Esthetix
There is only one save in that folder, and it looks like it was from the original game.

E
Esthetix 12.11.21

Fade Baker
Save one for everything, it stores lvl and% of the passage and that's it.
So see the cloud settings.

A

Esthetix
Well, it's strange then, since there is progress in the original game, but there is no progress in the add-on. And I have a pirate, some kind of cloud.

V
Vovan0205 12.11.21

Try to run the game as administrator !!! It helped me! (Pirate)

A

Vovan0205 I
just wanted to write the same thing. It saves everything if you run the game as administrator.

E
Esthetix 12.11.21

Fade Baker
This game should be bought and not pirated.

A

Esthetix
Let no one impose their opinion, okay? Everyone will decide for himself how to use the product. After so many discussions and doctors on the topic of piracy, it would have long been possible to draw the correct conclusion and derive some benefit for oneself. Money for the purchase of the game will not fall from the sky to me from your appeals.

E
Esthetix 12.11.21

Fade Baker
After an overrun of 9000 thousand stupid topics, the torrent does not rob me of mine, it was possible not to create another stupid topic. OK, yes?

A

Esthetix understood
Nothing that you wanted to convey to me. I wrote a set of words. Try to be more correct.