3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blinkin 10.11.19 11:15 pm

How do the engraving? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Someone figured out? I'm interested in the engraving on the weapon. For example: I have the Trident of Poseidon, who gives breath under water. This is a buff of the weapon, that is not engraved. It works even if the Trident is not in his hands (current weapon), and just dressed like a second weapon. But, on the other hand have the Sting of Arachne, poison daggers, their buff - the weapon deals poison damage, and it only works with these daggers. If we take up the second weapon, no poison on it. There is still the Axe of a Minotaur. His buff is minus 1 to the cost of adrenaline in rage mode, how it works - not clearly. The sounds of rage - hit the Jerk of the bull - one the adrenaline is lost. Maybe it only works on skills which require 3 cells at once (another test). That is how I understand it - the weapon buffs work differently. But these buffs can be applied to other weapons as engraving. And that's how they will work? If I put on axe +40% damage in the back, will this effect will emasculate the daggers in his hands?
28 Comments
Sort by:
a
andryushindv 10.11.19

If I put on axe +40% damage in the back, will this effect will emasculate the daggers in his hands?

...there will not be.

A
ArXangel_ann 10.11.19

Blinkin
The engraving works only for that specific weapon which caused. Take in hand works. Hang a 2m weapon - no.

B
Blinkin 10.11.19

thank you!
by the way, I tested the axe of the Minotaur - works when not in the hands, but only for skills that require 3 cells of adrenaline (very ibovo to usnot rage and press 3 times the skill of the warrior)

w
warr1or2 10.11.19

very strange, what if at Orozco specified +10% damage to the hunter if the sword damages a damage warrior? There is such an engraving +100% damage, but your character's health above 25%, this engraving is on the spear, and always works, so distributed, because in the menu the numbers characteristics (bottom which) change

s
sandro_sar 10.11.19

some bonuses are common, even if the weapon is not in hand, just like breathing under water, 100% damage, and so on. and if the weapon deals damage with poison, only it will be to do that, I want the same BAF for the second, kindly put the engraving

R
RI3E 10.11.19

With these engravings, nothing is clear. The power element is fire damage, there is engraving +50 rate. She was a mother makes it? Or, for example. There is a Golden engraving +20 to puncture the shields, it's understandable. It is the ability for the adrenaline. And there are +30 armor penetration is the mother of his what? The origins for this description was. There's hell to understand.

D
Dgonikys 10.11.19

random and statistical changes in the character pane all so clear nothing complicated with gravada no grave to breath under water is my secondary weapon to wear it when you need to and all with pravami on a certain element of fire and poison only works on the weapon on which grave

-
-MODEUZ- 10.11.19

I have a question on two positions:
Rear damage - it will work if I'm with one of the soldering out of the bushes in stealth mode it will cause?
And increased damage at full health question is the same - whether the damage is from stealth mode?

In General play on high, but with one poke only fall down naked archers :(

y
yar1097 10.11.19

-MODEUZ-
No, the bonus damage in the back and increased damage at full health considered only in battle. For stealth it is better to apply a bonus to a Rapid surprise attack. He's still on Xiface Peleus is initially.

y
yar1097 10.11.19

warr1or2
In game 3 types of damage: warrior (all damage in outdoor melee), assassin (damage stealth attack) and hunter (full damage from fire). Improvement of weapons and armor impact on the damage + the skills that depend on this damage.. for Example, a sword with a damage bonus hunter - increases the damage of archery, but a bow with a bonus of a murderer, increases your damage from stealth attack from behind. So you pick things depending on your play style: I like open melee - put it all on damage of a warrior, I love to shoot - put it all on damage of a hunter, love to play stealth - damage killers. Or pick something in between.

M
Maks _ _ 10.11.19

I have a few other question. And joined Lee engraving +15% damage from swords? In statistics through the shift says that 45% more damage But in the center of the bottom, which shows the damage, it does not change from 30% to 45% (wearing swords). And another thing I noticed. If hung on the weapon damage on swords and daggers 10%, and he will have 15% damage from swords, it will work engraving +10%. That is, the damage will be less than before applying the engraving.

T
TheWaysClosed 10.11.19

From dot. 1) Conventionally, engraving weapons can be divided into 2 types: 1) the Modifier of the weapon; 2) Modifier character. Modifier weapon is the fire poison and etc., improves the weapon where necessary. Discuss your scuba breathing and damage in the back are the modifiers of the character and work even if you hit a torch. To distinguish one from the other, if the inventory menu (i) press shift. All modifiers (including negative) will appear in the middle, it's hard to miss. I also want to highlight a passive modifiers, they will not be displayed in the middle,so debuff to -15% armor (if anyone knows this, Pooh donation) will not be listed in the middle, and will be immediately made to the characteristics that are left in the same shift in the menu gear. In conditional 0% armor, with puhoi will be -15%. This disadvantage can be offset if clothes will give +% armor, so let's call it passive. In turn, the active modifier you will not be able to influence. If you crank up the health to +1000%, then wearing a spear at +100% damage and 25% HP, you will run with 25% HP, though usrites. However, 25% of the hundred thousand, and 25% of the Lam - they are different figures. But I play on expert, and in any case atleta with a single blow, Ares to help me. Not modificatory engraving has grades of 10 squares. The first 5 you get, performing tests, the last 5 in the forge of Hephaestus for a considerable fee. Not modificatory gravirovka (If someone does not understand, she is not gold) STACK, and STACK, once STACK, Because they relate to the characteristics on the left, if you press shift. As I said before, these factors you CAN affect!!! To give you an example question about the damage done by daggers. Already been said, and that damage is affected by the corresponding damage (hunter, warrior, Slayer). So for the power strokes in open meets warrior damage, engraved on the Damage from daggers will improve feature the damage from daggers and the damage of the warrior, you will not see a raise, exactly as to abilities of warrior (because they depend on the damage of the warrior). But you very much feel the difference, if opticale yourself 3-4 polowymi engravings for damage with daggers and hit the enemy, won't believe dagger. What about the engraving: You may have noticed that each thing already contains an engraving on +% one of the three types of damage, and engraved with a bun. So, you will not be able to put the same engraving that contains clothes in the buns. Engraved on one of the three types of damage to throw even if it coincides with the damage which is on the clothes. (For example, there is a dagger that gives the killer damage and the damage of daggers. You can put on it is still engraved on the killer's damage (or other damage), but the damage of the daggers will not be available for this fluff). And last: Engraved bun also has ranks (squares), but they are pumped by increasing dropping the clothes. Phew, hope that was useful

A
ArXangel_ann 30.12.20

Ke1n
no. This is a legendary engraving (gold) - they do not stack. This is stated in the description of the legendaries.
Gray (normal) are summed up. Tested empirically.

G
Guragcha 30.12.20

ArXangel_ann
Such a question: +50 damage in air, and +50 damage on contact with water - how do they actually work? In the air - always when not in the water, or in a jump from a height? Contact with water - for example, in shallow water, underwater, in a stream?

A
ArXangel_ann 30.12.20

Guragcha wrote:
+50 damage in the air is
not "on", but "in" - "+ 50% to damage in the air". I think this is becoming clearer)) For an archer, when time slows down (jump) definitely works. With a normal jump from above, it is unlikely, because the attack will already be on the ground. I think this is purely a gadget for an archer. Well, or bother and check with jumps + attack, xs.
Guragcha wrote:
+50 damage on contact with water
, I don't have one. Where is she from? exactly "on contact"? hike it's just damage under water, the game is unlikely to bother checking "contact". Although if an NPC is waist-deep in water, it will not light up. Maybe the same check is taking place here. I don’t know, in general. You need to read what is written there (it's better in English, otherwise the translators have already mowed it)

P
PyMaKc 30.12.20

TheWaysClosed
Thanks for the detailed information. There are other questions: 1) Do unique engravings (yellow) stack with the hero's abilities. For example, on weapons I engraved + 25% on elite and bosses, in assassin abilities I pumped + 20% on elite and bosses. Will the total damage be 45% or not? 2) It is unclear how the engraving of Hades's ax works (the chance of KU now works to enhance the elements). I have 100% Ksh (each hit is crit). As I understand it, with the Hades ax, the power of the elements (in my case, fire) should increase by 100%, but in my opinion this increase is NOT. The damage increased slightly, but only due to the built-in increase from fire + 40% on the ax itself. The Prometheus Sword has the same effect. It is unclear how the engraving on Hades's ax works. 3) many streamers use the engraving "2% chance to inflict 25% killer", in abilities you can pump up to 5% of this probability. I don’t understand what the catch is about this engraving? 2% or even 7% (2 + 5) is nothing at all. 2 or 7 hits out of 100 with a quarter damage of the killer ... maybe I don't understand something ... 4) there are engravings (I can be wrong with the exact name, I write from memory) "the damage of the killer (warrior, hunter) is done in melee "," 50% of the damage from the abilities of the assassin (warrior, hunter) is converted into total damage. " How do these engravings work? Here I have 500,000 assassin damage in my profile. With the first engraving in melee, crits go for 200-300 thousand damage. It seems to me that the engraving does not work or it somehow works clumsily. I write from memory) "the damage of the killer (warrior, hunter) is done in melee", "50% of the damage from the abilities of the killer (warrior, hunter) is converted into total damage." How do these engravings work? Here I have 500,000 assassin damage in my profile. With the first engraving in melee, crits go for 200-300 thousand damage. It seems to me that the engraving does not work or it somehow works clumsily. I write from memory) "the damage of the assassin (warrior, hunter) is done in melee", "50% of the damage from the abilities of the killer (warrior, hunter) is converted into total damage." How do these engravings work? Here I have 500,000 assassin damage in my profile. With the first engraving in melee, crits go for 200-300 thousand damage. It seems to me that the engraving does not work or it somehow works clumsily.

G
Guragcha 30.12.20

ArXangel_ann
Yes, it's more logical and understandable, thanks.

a
abgalter 30.12.20

PyMaKc
Show the killer's 500,000 damage screen
I wonder what it's made of.
I have 481532

A
AfroZm 30.12.20

abgalter
560k crashes with "hero hit" crit. 55lvl

a
abgalter 30.12.20

AfroZm
Here is my screen for the killer.
https://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_odyssey/luchshij_nabor_dlya_skrytnogo_prohozhdeniya-978024/#lastreply
I want to see a 560k screen