3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimOs1 12.11.21 07:57 pm

Again nvlddmkm.sys blue screen windows 7 (Fallout 4)

Appeared in some games, and right now, in everything that starts on vidyuha, even Google launched a blue screen on vidyuha. I checked that if I play on a battery (I have a laptop), then there is no blue screen. I played a blue screen without a battery. batteries without charging - there is no blue screen. With a battery during the game, connect the charger - a blue screen. What to do? The battery lasts for 15-30 minutes, but where to buy a power supply? And if I buy the same thing? What to do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cgen 12.11.21

On the next blue screen, see the codes. They look like 0x00000 ... and some number at the end. If the code is 0x00000116,
then the following options are possible:
1. Bit driver
2. Overheating of the video card or the south bridge on the motherboard.
3.Weak power supply unit.
4.Test the RAM for errors

X
X-Ray01 12.11.21

the error is very common in laptops for some reason, the problem is growing from two reasons, the driver fails, or the problem in the hardware is more precisely the video memory is buggy, I have the same trouble with this error

D
DimOs1 12.11.21

X-Ray01
I have a blue screen if the cord is plugged in

X
X-Ray01 12.11.21

dimos2
I didn’t have this before, and with and without a cable connected, now this is, I sin on drivers and not only nvidia but the chipset too, reinstalling does not help, rolled back to the old ones that were with the disk for the laptop, it's useless, today Windows demolished another put it and see what and how it will be, if he does not dare, then the scribe comes to the video card, I still cannot find a normal program for the video card test, only the built-in video card determines everything

L
Loaf of bread 12.11.21

I had exactly the same baida on vin8 when I switched to the top ten everything became ok.

X
X-Ray01 12.11.21

in general, reinstalling Windows did not solve the problem, the blue screens flew out on a new Windows with the same fuck * they are nvlddmkm, what a sh ** nya ...
yesterday in borderlands 2 played an hour or more, everything was ok, switched to a new location piz ** c , really vidyashka ...