3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darkness man 12.11.21 10:55 pm

Leveling a character for a mage (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

From the very beginning of the game, I thought about who to start playing and even re-created the character a couple of times, I still stopped at the magician =) Not the point ...
Tell me how to play more interestingly and what is better to download, for example, illusion + witchcraft, so that, for example, in stealth to watch enemies how they pound each other and summon all sorts of demons or destruction + restoration ... Who rolled for a magician, help with advice on which branch is still better and more interesting to specialize, I will be grateful =)
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPKDimon 12.11.21

I rocked destruction and restoration, burst in, handed out vertukhanov to everyone and healed :)
In general, try different bundles, each is good in its own way.

E
Eminem_fuck_you 12.11.21

darkness man
Well here decides your opinion, whoever you want.
Right now I started a new preservation: Mage, I took Witchcraft and destruction as a basis.
That is, while your opponents are fighting, you are also killing.
Swing through light armor.
From the very beginning it is better to go to the collegium of winterhold, she will help.

E
Eminem_fuck_you 12.11.21

darkness man
And yet, the most important thing is to pump in enchantment as soon as possible and then you can make endless magic.
(ex: Witchcraft and Destruction)

E
Eminem_fuck_you 12.11.21

darkness man
If you have any questions on the topic of endless magic: Contact, but better put it in You tube and there you will be clearly shown everything.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 12.11.21

darkness man
He played as a Breton because he has a passive + 25% magic resistance.
Forcibly pumped Sorcery only for the last skill (create 2 summoned creatures) and created two thralls (atronachs)
Illusion, restoration, destruction swayed by themselves little by little.
Polybos wear heavy armor, it will come out better than light if pumped in completely.
Blacksmithing can be pumped in a couple of hours if they specifically do this, but if you don't strain yourself, you can do it in a couple of days and you won’t get bored of doing it. The bottom line: the blacksmithing skill is pumped not by the quality of the created armor, but by its quantity. Tobish: the more, the better (not the better, the better). Find a lot of leather, go to the forge and create constantly something from the leather section, for one item asks for 1 strip of leather, 2 leather, not very much (you can still look, see what will be easier for you, I remember a steel dagger also asks for a lot of resources)
With enchantment, it's about the same as with blacksmithing: you buy a lot of tiny soul stones, remove any enchantment and enchant what you crafted in the forge. Then you sell all this stuff, if the situation is successful, you will normally weld
There will be no problems with picking locks either, you just need to find a skeletal key and do your job) Google how to find a skeletal key, after receiving it, go to pick the locks and you will quickly pump

C
Cold light 12.11.21

darkness man This is
entirely up to personal preference. I really like the branch of destruction + stealth + silent spells from the illusion. Once rocked a pure illusion mage without destroying it, it was playable and it was fun, especially when I managed to calm Ankano and talk to him right under the opening sphere in the final battle. He said nothing new and interesting, but the fact itself is funny. Witchcraft is not bad, but it's more pleasant for me to control the battle, especially since the AI ​​of the summoned is a little dumb.
Personally, I do not like witchcraft + destruction, since it takes half the mana to summon serious creatures (although I play as an altmer atronach), and then they still run for a minute, fussing interfere ... It's just not mine, it's faster and less costly to burn everyone yourself.
In general, I advise you to add several mods that diversify the magic system, there are very worthy things that diversify both necromancy and all other schools, including restoration and the ability to play something like a paladin with auras.

i
imperator2112 12.11.21

Stealing with eloquence and pumping any branch to the maximum