3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grandfather MastDai 12.11.21 10:55 pm

How to get a suit (Resident Evil)

Dear zombie fighters, can you please tell me how to get this suit from RE3?

As I understand it, the game should be completely completed.
Used this
save Game completed on hard difficulty for Chris and Jill posted here.
I booted from it, chose "Once again" in the menu, at the beginning of the game, Jill and Chris had a choice of only three types of costumes, this is not among them. I went to the chest, took the key from the wardrobe, it is not in the wardrobe either. What could be the problem? Nowhere did I find information on what conditions must be met to receive this gear. Already gone quite far. Is it possible to change Jill's default outfit to this one using my own save?
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaGa-HaCkEr 12.11.21

You must complete the game 2 times with both characters on Normal difficulty in less than 3 hours.

G
Grandfather MastDai 12.11.21

BaGa-HaCkEr
So this save won't work? Thanks for the answer. Everything is clear now.

PS. Found the correct save, though there is still a rocket launcher with endless ammo. We'll have to start over, throw it into the box and force ourselves not to take it in any case. The topic is closed.

n
necha76 12.11.21

yes twice on NORMAL

D
DObroBIBORAN 12.11.21

ZorbaBudda
and the most weak to open all the gingerbread?)))

G

DObroBIBORAN
I played the game two times back in 1996 and was re-released last year with Chris and Jill. I'm not a fan of high-speed passage or playing for the sake of getting some achievements. For me, games are not a sport, but, above all, pleasure. I need atmosphere, not knocking out "gingerbread". They just didn't save their saves. After the re-release of Zero, which I also went through on my own, without looking at YouTube, I wanted to play the first part again. So not to engage in nerdiness and decided to swing the save game with the game already passed, so that at least Jill's outfit would diversify his passage.
Thoughts out loud To whom am I explaining this? After all, you don't even have a clue about the time when there was no Internet and there was no PEGE site, on which shkolots can measure their pussy.

D
DObroBIBORAN 12.11.21

ZorbaBudda
I just remember those times

m
mr.evilset 12.11.21

DObroBIBORAN
Scrap the same two or three times pass because of a pair of skins. The girl is work, ancestors, leisure and so on. And I don't see much sense.

m
mr.evilset 12.11.21

ZorbaBudda Yeah) You remember how, without saves, your mohgs were looking for secrets and keys then. I probably can't find out for half a year where the medal of the wolf and the eagle is to the fountain. Then I just added that the book needs to be opened and opened and they are in them. I just didn't use it. And in Silent Hill the first one was busy with the piano for a long time. There it was necessary to pick up the code silently) And how much joy it was when those moments passed.

377885207 12.11.21

I’m residents on the first ps, I went through many many times, but the second one is the most) and I went to the second ps, I recently picked up disks with residents of all stripes, and there is half slag, other clumsy things do not start, now I’m too lazy to look for good torrents on the network in order to pass

D
DObroBIBORAN 12.11.21

and I have all the off-breaks code veronica norms go

G

mr.evilset
So that was all the interest. There was no one to ask or spy on, before everything I had to guess myself. Well, I really didn't find the medals right away either (well, not half a year, of course), until I realized that every item should be carefully twisted and examined. But what impressions were. I even tried to play the first part before the re-release. I couldn't. The graphics hurt the eyes, even though in this game it is not the main thing. I hope the Japanese will make a decent remake of the second part. In the meantime, I'll try to pass Code Veronica on an emule, at one time I missed this part of the series.

377885207 12.11.21

DObroBIBORAN
Yes, in the same place, there is something that surprised me - an outbreak, preferably passable in a cooperative via the Internet, otherwise the bots are very stupid. I will keep silent about the 4th resident because I passed it with a joystick on my computer and all subsequent parts somehow completely rolled into the wrong steppe, I will not say that they are bad, but it's not there to talk about them.

377885207 12.11.21

DObroBIBORAN
read your nickname and remembered how at the dawn of the birth of the DAYZ mod for arm two on the INGOSTAR server played against (at first) and then a couple of times for a group of one guys. They brought good and biboran to the masses, for which they were banned on such a good server for ever and ever) but this is offtopic)

D
DObroBIBORAN 12.11.21

was the time)

m
mr.evilset 12.11.21

ZorbaBudda
The most fun is probably the 6th re. I remember at the very beginning Leon could not run away from the fire. And the mission with the plane where it was necessary to land and during the clamping of something. The game did not bring nichrome pleasure. I remember and did not pass, because I was terribly tired of it. The only thing that I remember was that Chris was running after a giant snake his whole story and she ate the whole team - Looks like it was from the first part in the mansion the current is very angry)