3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OakSorcerer 12.11.21 10:55 pm

Timeline and Plot Question (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Tell me pliz, as it was not possible to play in MGU (strange yes), I looked at Wikipedia - there were already a bunch of parts there. Frightening as the fact that they are all connected, and even confusing chronology. Do I understand what happens if I take the fifth with the prologue?
7 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yamete oshiri ga itai 12.11.21

OakSorcerer
Better watch the history of the Metal Gear series. From the prologue, you will understand the essence of the main game, but no more.

A
AndrewMi 12.11.21

OakSorcerer
You can try it, but you MUST go through Ground Zeroes before doing it. This is basically a TPP demo, it goes quickly.

A
Apokalipsis113 12.11.21

There are a bunch of videos from stopgame about the plot of the parts, chronology and connections of the story lines. It is long, but accessible and everything is described correctly.

L
LeXXInc 12.11.21

OakSorcerer
read where the thread, although on the wiki plots Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Portable Ops and Peace Walker. Then it will be clear who all these people are and what they want from you =)
AndrewMi
This is not a demo, but an intro-mission, which was cut into a separate game

O
OakSorcerer 12.11.21

LeXXInc
Plots of these parts and in that order? :)

L
LeXXInc 12.11.21

OakSorcerer
Yes, chronologically this is the 4th part. MGS 1-2-4 and MG are old, there is already, in fact, the continuation of MGS5 is going on =) So it is not necessary to know them to understand them

O
OakSorcerer 12.11.21

LeXXInc
Ok, bro, go ahead, I'll do it. I will read the whole thing, I will go through the 5th grade. And there, if it hooks, I think I'll play on emuli what I missed.