3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Verumite 12.11.21 10:55 pm

Freezes between moves, delayed pop-ups. (XCOM 2)

I play from a beech (i5-4210, 8gb DDR3, geforce 820m), and I don’t grab the stars from the sky - it gives out stable 27fps at minimum salaries and is good. Bullshit what: the game freezes between actions in the game ... Not the graphic component, the FPS is stable, but the in-game processes, as if the game "thinks" for 10-15 seconds, and then the action takes place. Such friezes happen when the action transitions from one soldier to another and between aliens, as well as before the appearance of plot pop-ups (including on the base) ... I measured the load at these moments: CPU 77%, RAM 83%. It seems there is still a reserve, but no - it lags .. Maybe someone else has encountered a similar problem, or even found a solution? Write, we will think together =)
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnatolyKest 12.11.21

Verumite
If a pirate, that is, such a corral, as they wrote the crack of the curve (
- A delay of up to half a minute after many actions, especially in training;
- Lack of an audio track and a corresponding panel in the corner of the screen during negotiations or commenting on events by members of the squad;
- When a member is promoted squad game freezes, only shutdown helps.-
red screens

s
smitersan 12.11.21

The same problem, + sometimes the screen turns red)

S
Sprintin 12.11.21

Xs, pirate and everything is OK! friezes are a little at boot when they fly, the settings for the maximum current are reduced by smoothing, on average 50fps. between moves everything is fast, the red screen is removed easily (Create a shortcut for XCom2.exe with the -noRedScreens -review parameters) when you increase everything is ok (three are already sergeants) and all audio tracks are in place and the panel!

c
cuneika egregor 12.11.21

Well, apparently not on all configs, I also have troubles, everything is long and hangs in the end)

A
ArtySoldier 12.11.21

Pirate, at high settings does not lag, characters always comment on what is happening, there is a red screen, but it is easy to remove

z
zheka_t 12.11.21

The same trouble, he thinks a little between moves and hangs when he rises. We are waiting for a new tablet or patch from the developers.

V
Vyacheslav Harakterov 12.11.21

Verumite
The same config only I have all the actions are performed normally and the FPS is low

A
Ankanfel 12.11.21

For whom nothing hangs, freezes, and everything is fine on a pirate, from whom is the pill and the repack?

s
soulShakz 12.11.21

Ankanfel
The game was downloaded from the folder by Fisher. Crack [sam2k8 + Steamcooker + Steam006] with a preliminary launch of CPUID.Patch.bat
There are no freezes. Just low fps due to poor optimization.

zs: Win10 x64 / Installed STEAM

U
Unh47med 12.11.21

soulShakz Is there a
link to the crack itself?

R
Rodyanin 12.11.21

Gentlemen, the freeze is easily treated: installs and update steam, but DO NOT start it. He cured everything himself.

V
Verumite 12.11.21

Vyacheslav Kharakterov
Try to clean the system, both physically and at the software level. I understand that this is dancing with a tambourine, but replacing the thermal paste allowed me to increase the FPS on many games by 5-10 units, and the owners of weak systems will understand me - this is a lot.
And it will not hurt to walk through the CCLeaner elementary if the system has not been cleaned for a long time. PS: I even managed to go through Fallout4 on my typewriter at minimum salaries, but this is already offtopic.

V
Verumite 12.11.21

I'll try Rodyanin now with disabled steam, unsubscribe if possible.

p
palkan225 12.11.21

Verumite
did not unsubscribe))

V
Verumite 12.11.21

palkan225
here I am unsubscribing =) after three hours of the test - the friezes remained, but there are much less of them. there are mostly pop-up window delays, if there are delays in the transitions, they are not so noticeable. The game has become really more comfortable.

a
alexmegaking 12.11.21

it seems to work fine for me, but the computer is very hot!

p
palkan225 12.11.21

Verumite,
I was tired of waiting for the next move)). With a change of frames, everything is in order, the game set the graphs to high itself, but I got tired of waiting for the response of the game for 30s and a minute, on the other hand, on the pirate all this))

E
Esthetix 12.11.21

Verumite
SSD

p
podamask 12.11.21

Launched the Steam client, minimized and launched the game ... the delay between moves was gone. Then the game hung up once - I set the windowed mode without borders and everything became fine.
ZY I have a pirate.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 12.11.21

Apparently the "bonus" pill. The same happens. But I didn't always launch it once - everything is fine. Hours after 3-4 started - delays, friezes. We must wait for a new pill.