3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marmaduke 12.11.21 10:55 pm

Sendel (Dragon Age 2)

Sendel - who is he? A foundling from deep paths or a powerful sorcerer?
46 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just like old times 12.11.21

"mighty fool"
smiled version)
no, really, I'm 100% sure that they have prepared a far from unimportant role for him, oh, something will happen, I feel)

H
Harmony of Hell 12.11.21

Yes, Sendal's prophecy made me think ... yes, and how famously he coped with PT))

M
Marmaduke 12.11.21

It is difficult to say who is more powerful. Sendal or Flemeth))).
and mb is he the son of Flemeth? x) he seemed to be saying something about a terrible old woman)

V
Verka Smerduchka 12.11.21

He is said to earthly incarnation of the Creator XD

Hugo, a serious accusation: D

? Mb and he is the son Flemeth x), he seems to be saying something about the terrible old woman)

I thought about it, he said late mother YY.

L
LennyAi 12.11.21

Sandel is just great. I think so, we can't even imagine half of its capabilities.)) I will kiss the feet of the developers if in the third part they allow them to play ... the main thing is not to spoil it.))

G
Gray Guardian Commander 12.11.21

LennyAi
In this case, it will be too easy to deal with opponents)).

S
SvetaRed 12.11.21

and mb he is the son of Flemeth? x) he seemed to be saying something about a terrible old woman)

I thought he was talking about the late mother of GG.

It is also an option. When I first heard this, I thought about Flemeth, who for some unknown reason climbs to Hawke's house and scares Sandal :)

S
Smith71 12.11.21

This is the future YG in DA3. :)
PS We will get the widest choice of answers.
Like: - Enchantment?
-Woof woof!
-... Uh?

b
barmaley73 12.11.21

SvetaRed
in the first playthrough also thought that this was the mother of GG, but somehow she was not noticed for the "creepy laugh" ... but when Flemet was resurrected again, it finally dawned on who Sandal was scaring))

S
Stanislav for Bioware 12.11.21

the first magician among the gnomes.

M
Miss willis 12.11.21

He put his eye on Merril: D and can climb the chandeliers. I just can't find him doing this. : D
Find out his secret how he alone copes with heaps of spawns. GG is always late for Sandal's party, be he Hero of Ferelden or Hawk. :))

L
Ladygrace 12.11.21

Sendal said, I remember: I want to go home, Bodan answered: someday we will return to Ferelden, I promise. (This is in the estate) maybe then part 3 will be in Ferelden?)

V
Verka Smerduchka 12.11.21

No, they gathered in Orlais, Sandal was invited there either by the Priestess or the Empress, I don't remember. And they will return to Ferelden someday ...

G
Gray Guardian Commander 12.11.21

The Empress invited Sandal.

v
vad231437 12.11.21

I don't care who Sandel is. Another thing is more interesting: why the developers put it with a shop and a device for enchanting in the Casemates, but did not bother to put a table there for creating runes. Okay, I barely had it in stock. And so Bethany would have remained unoruned :)

M
Miss willis 12.11.21

vad231437
OH with Bodan in Hightown, there is also not far down if you go down to the exit, there is Doyston chtoli, from which you can make runes.

v
vad231437 12.11.21

Miss Willis

Is this possible in the last mission?

M
Miss willis 12.11.21

vad231437
Oh, I apologize, I misunderstood . Yes, there is no rune table. Only with cheats or an editor then :)

S
SvetaRed 12.11.21

He put his eye on Merril: D and can climb the chandeliers. I just can't find him doing this. : D
If an affair with Merril, then she will swing on the chandeliers instead of him)))

M
MixaelMiter 12.11.21

I personally got lost when I saw him in the end
PS: those who passed the first game will understand)