3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tinchy 12.11.21 10:55 pm

Missing quest item (Divinity: Original Sin)

Hello!
I messed up a lot ...
In the Forest of Lukkula, when you go through the main quest and in search of a white witch you come to the lake, you need to fight with the innocent, take a scroll with a spell from them and go to the lake. The scroll is called "Cultist Spell," or something like that. This is the quest item. I took it. But, since I had already played the game once, I vaguely remembered that the lake would send me to Hiberheim, but I didn't want to go there yet. Therefore, I went to study the forest further and do side quests. After 7 (!!!) hours of real time, I climbed the whole forest and decided to move further along the main. I came to the lake, but there was no scroll. I rummaged through all the inventory, began to remember which merchants I go to. I ran around all of them. No one had it. Perhaps I stupidly crafted it, no matter how ridiculous it may sound, because in the inventory it was just in the ingredients tab. I don't look at the ingredients when I craft. Perhaps he just disappeared from me when I reset my characters from the demon at the End of Times (if this is possible at all, a quest item after all).
Can someone tell me how to get the damn quest item back? Save Editor does not work with Enchanced Edition. The save was left alone, when I still have this scroll, everything else was rewritten several times, in 7 hours of play. Replay from that moment is VERY reluctant ...
3 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gvinpin.93 12.11.21

Tinchy
in HP wrote

M
Maks.SP 12.11.21

Apparently the AI ​​is so smart in the game that he remembered you and took the scroll to another place for a new quest!)))

T
Tinchy 12.11.21

Gvinpin.93 Answered
)
Maks.SP
Pichalka (