3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Naryshkin 12.11.21 10:55 pm

Please help me, I was banned for nothing! (Battlefield: Hardline)

I was given a ban in battlelog, I never played with the software and cheat, I do not know what to do
I have all the latest battlefield series, it is very disappointing to be if the account is not working
what should I do?
13 Comments
Sort by:
H
Homikator 12.11.21

Just for fun, give me your GUID and current nickname, I'll look at PunkBaster)))
There may be screenshots there)

T
TimKar 12.11.21

Nikita Naryshkin
Well, contact support, since you consider yourself innocent.

N
Nikita Naryshkin 12.11.21

Homikator
How?
Where can I get it?

H
Homikator 12.11.21

Nikita Naryshkin
You can do it with this example.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ru/forum/threadview/2832654625253048572/

N

Homikator
The fact is that the account does not enter at all

M
Marquess 12.11.21

That's why I don't buy online shooters. Some brat who considers themselves human can make a complaint and get banned, and you lose money spent on the game. Or you play with those who cheat, and they ban you, not them.

T
TimKar 12.11.21

Nikita Naryshkin
There is such a way: on gametracker.com you press "SERVERS", choose a convenient way to search for you, for example, by nickname and enter there, if you find it, you will see, then look at which servers it played; when you see the word "PunkBuster" on one of the servers, click on it and enter a nickname; if there are pictures on it, then click on any one and look at it below and you will see the word GUID; copy and write on one of the pb or GGC-STREAM loans

V
Vasek Vasekk 12.11.21

What was your nickname.

N

Homikator
Can I give an account name, help?

S
SHooTER32RUS 12.11.21

Be honest: did you put some kind of "special" emblem, such as a swastika or "masculine"?))

N

Exactly!
There was a swastika on the emblem! After all, I respect veterans, but you don't?
Well, it was a temporary ban, thanks to everyone who tried to help!

H
Homikator 12.11.21

Imagine how many people including me thought that he was a cheater, I'm sure that everything)
But how it happens sometimes)