3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
george-92 12.11.21 10:55 pm

Your favorite Soviet films

1) NEO ordinary adventure of Italians in Russia
2) Adventure of Shurik
3) Yellow suitcase
62 Comments
Sort by:
I
Impudent cat 12.11.21

My favorite - The meeting place cannot be changed) this is a film like a film ... they say that at one time it was almost like an anthem for MURovites ... one might even say a cult one))) noo, please do not comment))

S
Stay Avay 4000 12.11.21

Ktepan, yes, no problem - I will not comment.

I
Impudent cat 12.11.21

handsome) still of course Holmes performed by Livanov rules. by the way, according to the British (!) the best film adaptation of books about him was ours!))

P
Pastuh gone forever 12.11.21

Operation "Y" and other Shurik's trick
Ivan Vasilyevich changes his profession
Gentlemen of Fortune
Prisoner of the Caucasus
Irony of fate

g
george-92 12.11.21

aaa !!! another one remembered-Call me, call me (well, there is also a red-haired woman in the lead role) och rulny film

R
Russell 12.11.21

Sherlock Holmes
Three Musketeers (by the way, they will shoot one more part).

W
Wasteland Lynx 12.11.21

"Ivan Vasilyevich is changing his profession" - I love it since childhood! Also "The Diamond Arm" and "Prisoner of the Caucasus".

W
Witch 12.11.21

Mironov !!! Almost all films burn, especially Twelve Chairs and Figaro.
Comedy classics - Ryazanov and Gaidai
Shurik and Holmes - forever !!!
And also - Girls, The Queen of the Gas Station, The Rumyantsev Case, Spring on Zarechnaya Street, old films.

C
Crocodildo 12.11.21

There used to be a lot of good films ...

x
xSaimanx 12.11.21

Yes, they really knew how to shoot before, films could really be watched several times, where did it go?
I have a favorite Soviet film "Old New Year"!

S
Sukkubus 12.11.21

ALL OUR SOVIET COMEDIES. It's just super. Films about the war are not very good for me.

I
Impudent cat 12.11.21

I remember there was an excellent film "The Abduction of St. Luke") and two more about the same cop) there is a good episode when a thief enters the museum at night and it seems to him that people from all the pictures are looking at him. also music in the subject)

W
WaaaZaaaP_ [Ex.zidanÑ…] 12.11.21

"Ivan Vasilyevich Changes His Profession", "The Diamond Hand" and "Prisoner of the Caucasus".

I
Impudent cat 12.11.21

a good film was about exploration - Dead season. that's just about what - I don't remember nichrome)) I remember, the actor played there a good one, Donatos Bonionis)

d
darkvm 12.11.21

Favorite movies like Pastuh and Diamond Arm

D
Dostavka Filmov 12.11.21

Nowadays, many films are being made, some of which are not very bad, but you must admit that they do not go, in any comparison with the good old time-tested Soviet films. The best Soviet films (60) films 40 !!! DVD - 3500 RUB All films are in excellent quality. Details sovfilm.all-4-you.ru

D
DeX 12.11.21

dog's heart

A
Ascorpio 12.11.21

"The Living and the Dead"

W
While Fast & Furi 12.11.21

A man from the boulevard of the Capuchins, a Caucasian captive, operation y, 12 chairs, the adventures of Italians in Russia and many others, especially about the war. Great films.

V
VаMpiRe 12.11.21

The Diamond Arm