3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wakkiee 12.11.21 10:55 pm

Can't start Far Cry 3 IN PRINCIPLE! (Far Cry 3)

The problem is, I can't start the game at all! Even with a pirate, even with a face. I bought the game on incentive, installed, updated firewood (Nvidia), updated DirectX, did everything. But the game didn't start. That is, in my steam status it is written that I am in the game Far Cry 3, and after 5 seconds my status returns to "Online". With a pirate, it's different. When I installed pirate, when I enter the game through the launcher, the game just crashes. Even though you choose DirectX 9, at least 11 does not work. Doesn't even allow to go to Ch. menu. "Program termination in progress" gives me a game. I bought the game for *. What to do? Reyabki, help out!
Percent: i5
Vidyuha: Nvidia GeForce 525M
4 GB of
Windows: 10
64 bitka

16 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 12.11.21

Is there a problem in Windows?

W
Wakkiee 12.11.21

Ilya233 played
3 months ago - fine.
not in Windows for sure.

S
SАLEM 12.11.21

.Wakkiee
Put other drivers and your problem will be solved 100%. Roll back ...

W
Wakkiee 12.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
What's the catch ?
And if it's not difficult, throw off the proof link on how to roll back.
I saw that there was such a solution, but I did not understand how it works.

S
SАLEM 12.11.21

Wakkiee
Put on the old version of the drivers! Many have already written that Far Cry does not work for everyone with new firewood .... Question of Far Cry 3 Was it installed on the computer earlier ???

W
Wakkiee 12.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
Yes. But the firewood has changed several times. Improved.

K
KRONAR 12.11.21

Wakkiee if it worked before. but now it has stopped, it means that the problem is what was installed or removed between. and the problem can be not only software, but also hardware. For example, at first I had 2 video cards - the stalker was launched. there is only one left - it does not start anymore! the problem was the amount of available memory, not the programs.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 12.11.21

If you bought it on incentive, try to write to technical support first.
And yes, try the option with driver rollback too, download the earlier ones on the NVidia website, years since 2014-2015, it helped me in many old games, especially with PoP WW.

C
Crysis48 12.11.21

100% in Windows business, reinstall Windows got up crookedly. I had the same thing only with 28 games, Windows reinstalled everything like clockwork.

L
Len4ik00N 12.11.21

In order not to poke at random, look in the windows logs - it may be specified there specifically.

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

Wakkiee
If the game worked, but after a long break it stopped starting, then only its complete removal with cleaning the registry from links to the game and installing the game on a new one helps. It's not clear what happens to the games, but I've come across such crap several times. further Launcher did not start.

W
Wakkiee 12.11.21

Crysis48
Yes, on 10 Windows I went through the headlights edge 3, three months ago. Don't rub the game on me.

W
Wakkiee 12.11.21

Pavel0198
Okay, I'll try, thanks.

R
Razsta007 12.11.21

Wakkiee
Sometimes it runs on an inline, put it in the nvidia settings, use a high-performance processor. It may help.

C
Crysis48 12.11.21

Wakkiee Read the
comment carefully before answering !!!

s
singularity2016 12.11.21

who are you helping. Look at his profile picture. Well this is some kind of freak))) Moral freak, I mean. Same as this one http://forums.playground.ru/battlefield_hardline/pomogite_pozhalujsta_s_menya_zabanili_ni_za_chto-893675/