3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bukowski 10.11.19 11:15 pm

Weapons Ultimate Edition (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Does anyone know where to get a new weapon of Ultimate pre-order bonuses? In a gun store there is only the carbine Evans, but no revolvers and pistols.
15 Comments
Sort by:
W
Walrus-X 10.11.19

bukowski
As promised grandmother for story mode were given and how much? I'm only in the prologue, just wondering. And what's the horse from pre-order, steeper white Arab horse by lake, or still have him shove?

b
bukowski 10.11.19

Like understood. The Ardennes horse in the stables immediately. One rifle from the pre-order munitions Valentine, one revolver from the fence and other munitions in Saint-Denis.
Money, like, gave some, but I don't remember exactly. 200 bucks, I think.

W
Walrus-X 10.11.19

bukowski
But can a screenshot of the parameters of the horse spread. Or just visually compare and text them back, they are above or below these.

Spoiler

b
bukowski 10.11.19

Walrus-X
Below, of course, usually this filly. But here it is already either on the 2nd or on the 3rd level of confidence.

W
Walrus-X 10.11.19

bukowski
Okay, thank you. Then have the first thing for the horse go when the open world will be available.

b
bukowski 10.11.19

Walrus-X
I hated more that guns are available immediately. Apparently, in some of the following chapters are opened for purchase. Well, why do so?

W
Walrus-X 10.11.19

bukowski
Perhaps that would be because you have not received the Terminator from the start. I have these guns do not yuzal, but their names (machine pistol "Mount", a powerful shotgun, a convenient carabiner "varmint rifle" from Lancaster.) suggest this idea.

b
bukowski 10.11.19

Walrus-X
This gun standard, from games that just give the store 0 bachey with the pre-order. Is this still on PS4 was.
And the PC is brought trunks, previously only available online. Here they are just scattered across different stores, but not open from the start.

S
SD-061 10.11.19

bukowski
And clothes new there ?

b
bukowski 10.11.19

SD-061
I think not. And they, perhaps, been stated?

W
Walrus-X 10.11.19

bukowski
Yes, not the guns listed.
Spoilerville M1899 – new semi-automatic pistol, magazine type
Evans carbine – carbine with a spacious shop (previously was available only in Red Dead Online)
Revolver gambler – carved self-cocking revolver (previously available only in Red Dead Online)
Revolver MA Le – a powerful gun, from which you can also shoot buckshot (previously was available only in Red Dead Online), But the essence is the same.

E
Enforker 10.11.19

bukowski
Don't know where to find the horse from the special editions if he was killed?. They say in the stables should appear for 0 dollars, but there. And available horses either.

B
Billy Terror 10.11.19

Enforker
The same problem there with no horse and a suit of Nuevo Paraiso as well as amulets. And new guns are sold in Saint-Denis but they are locked

E
Enforker 10.11.19

Billy Terror
Checked, I have everything else in place(about the charms not sure), only with a horse in trouble. An hour ago, specially in a few koneshna went, still nowhere to be found. Apparently a bug, because I looked on YouTube at people after the death of horses from pre-order/special editions appear in the stable and cost 0 dollars.

K
Killzombi 10.11.19

with a horse that is cleared.. she is in the stable, but to insure you have 120$ I understand if it does not insure that if she dies it's gone forever.
and I do not understand about 54карт of GTA online. gathered everything for them, write to DDR will give Pancho and free the role of the collector. now Pancho is, and the role of costs 15 gold