3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TimKar 12.11.21 11:11 pm

Druid - Lord of the Winds (Diablo 2)

Hello everyone, I decided to create a druid with a tornado build. I play for the first time as a druid, I read the guide, but for some reason there people throw everything into energy and throw live. Please advise where it is more correct to throw glasses, what clothes it is desirable to look for and what rune words to look for. If possible, please, less slang, I have not learned it very well yet =). I play on battle net, as I heard that a lot of everything was cut on pg). Thank you in advance.
PS I'm swinging this build:

Combat:
Tornado (20)
Hurricane (20)
Cyclone Armor (20)
Oak Sage (20)
Grizzly (1)

Synergistic:
Twister (20)
Dire Wolf (6)

Passable:
Raven (1)
Spirit Wolf (1)
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
PROBAtw 12.11.21

www.playground.ru/dox/diablo_2/8631/

p
passed 12.11.21

I play battle net
There and ask.

T
TimKar 12.11.21

passed
Why are you so angry?

T
TimKar 12.11.21

PROBAtw
Thank you

p
passed 12.11.21

What the hell does it matter where to throw if the respec is endless? sooner or later you will transform the crab into something digestible.

S
Sanchez ramirez 12.11.21

Build
battle nete cut a
lot of everything.
Why are you so angry?
Dude, it's customary to PUNISH for such words. Save yourself while you can. Run, hurry!

T
TimKar 12.11.21

Gone
what is Respec

a
annortheone 12.11.21

Genom94

T
TimKar 12.11.21

greenstyle
Thank you

a
annortheone 12.11.21

Genom94
A is also brewed in a prodigy cube called "token" from 4 different essences dropped from act bosses. But here on pg, the admin apparently hates these respeks and tokens, because they were drank by them, although on the same client in the single player they drop out and everything works as it should.

T
TimKar 12.11.21

greenstyle
Thank you

Еpiscop_moo 12.11.21

http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/druid_grochevod-717128/
Makes any visor under almost any conditions.

T
TimKar 12.11.21

Episcop_moo
thanks, I read it.

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

PROBAtw, gorgeous .. under the guide the author is not indicated. "- here are the freaks." © x / f Brother-2
but "Do you have any questions or suggestions on this section? Write to our editor." and if the question is about playing for a Persian, does the editor fumble? :-)
[edit] but I still have "(c) Obsessed" in the text of the guid ;-P

Genom94, according to the Bishop's link, the druid is better. less damage cost -> more defense investment -> more survivability.

a
annortheone 12.11.21

Genom94
And it is also worth trying this guide in practice to understand how kosher it is.

Z
Zigzag-V 12.11.21

wunderwaffe Oo (added to dictionary)