3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valeric 12.11.21 11:11 pm

Can't start (Rise of Nations)

I can not start the game, it pops up: MSXML 4.0 is not properly installed.
Help people :)
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 12.11.21

Already there is a Russian. Is it for sale?

V
Valeric 12.11.21

I myself have already found this crap, but thanks anyway for the advice :), yes, this is the Russian version - a translation of average quality.

M
Maxy 12.11.21

yes, in general, how can you play such a hackneyed ...
stone must be thrown at those who compared this ... game with civilization.
a shame.
and you don't need to run it

D
Den 12.11.21

the game works but problems with the font write hieroglyphs

D
Den 12.11.21

the game works but writes hieroglyphs

D
Den 12.11.21

the game works but writes hieroglyphs

B
BlacK 12.11.21

I also cannot start the game. I found this file, tried to launch it, and he shouts to me that there is already one. HELPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x
xxxMoroderxxx 12.11.21

I have the same crap !!!
Installed and all the same !!!!!

X
X-Animal 12.11.21

People, what to do? At startup, the error is given: Not enough application data disk space to run Rise of Nations. It seems that something is connected with the disc, but the disc is inserted, and the game still does not plow. The Thrones & Patriots version by Fargus. What to do???

K
K_Sergei 12.11.21

You are not the first one to complain about a game released by Fargus. Try to take another company, here I personally have Torum Media

X
X-Animal 12.11.21

Well Duc what, my problem cannot be solved? Just change the Fargus disk to a disk of another company?

D
Dantyel Umarov 12.11.21

Maxy You're just a typical schoolboy. You need to respect the classics. For me personally, these games are legends: Fallaut 1, 2, Arcanum, etc. I'm not surprised that you have a negative comment rating. Never insult the classic of the gaming industry, boy.