3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darkness man 12.11.21 11:11 pm

Fast switching between spells (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Please tell me, I'm new to this game, but I know that you can switch between spells without going into the menu, that is, so that you can choose fire magic in both hands and also, as it were, a secondary weapon to choose healing and switch between these spells without getting into the menu .. ...
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
dagdag 12.11.21

weapons, armor, magic, etc., you can add to your favorites, you go into the inventory, you select a thing, you click add to your favorite, and then in the game you click on my q and choose from what you added

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 12.11.21

In the inventory you mark it as favorites and then when you need to change it, like the Q key, I don't remember exactly, tk. played for a long time, a list will appear at the bottom left, and choose over there.

d
djon2486 12.11.21

after adding an item / spell to your favorites, press Q then hover the cursor over the item in your favorites and press a number key from 1 to 9, all the bind key, you don't need to go anywhere, only if you reassign it.

E
Eminem_fuck_you 12.11.21

Add weapons, shield, magic to your favorites.
Go to the menu, hover over the magic, then press the letter F
Then during the gameplay press the letter Q there will be things (magic whatever) that you added.
Also, when you are in the mei of the chosen one, you can put the subject of a sharp switch with a number from 1 to 8 in my opinion.

D
Danila_smirno 12.11.21

in the inventory, add items to your favorites and press Q during the game, you can press with the mouse or assign hotkeys (you move the numbers 1-9 with the mouse)

i
imperator2112 12.11.21

darkness man
Everyone said everything correctly) add to your favorites and there will be quick access, just don't add much, otherwise it will turn out the same as with the usual inventory, tueva a lot of everything

d
darkness man 12.11.21

dagdag
Pavel0198
djon2486
Eminem_fuck_you
Danila_smirno
imperator2112
Thank you all very much =)

E
Eminem_fuck_you 12.11.21

darkness man