3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SnakeSTN 12.11.21 11:11 pm

Mod not showing in zeus mode (Arma 3)

I put the mod on transport, but it is not fully displayed in the panel on the right in zeus mode. Previously, I used this mod, it was included in the assembly (Extremo) then it was displayed and fully functional, but soon it was cut from that assembly. The fact is that in the editor, it is displayed for me normally, it includes as many vehicles as it should be, and I have Zeus with all the additions, including unofficial ones. I've tried downloading other assemblies; I pulled out the files of this mod and put them separately, but alas, to no avail. Maybe you need to register something in the config or wherever ... I hope for someone's help.

10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrRiddler 12.11.21

Healthy, and let's take small steps to achieve our goal.
Questions:
1-Game licensed?
2-Have you ever been to Steam Masterk to look for this mod?
So to hell with the questions, I see that the license.
Say the name of this modification first !!!!

s
strelok312 12.11.21

I think that Zeus simply does not support mods, although maybe you just need to dig into Zeus modules

S
SHooTER32RUS 12.11.21

1) There are no add-ons for Zeus, there are only mods
2) There is a high probability that this is just a kosyachny mod. Items for Zeus are prescribed by the modder himself, so if there is no car / barrel / unit in the list, then 99% that the author of the mod did not register it (perhaps a fix for this is included in the assembly, so everything was displayed)

S
SnakeSTN 12.11.21

MrRiddler
1. To be honest, I pulled this pack with transport from another assembly, but I tried to download each transport separately: from the workshop (there are only a couple of them) and from withSix. But everything remained the same.
2. The name of the modification is transport from shounka (I simply entered shounka or Mrshounka), I did not find a whole pack, there is each transport separately.

S
SnakeSTN 12.11.21

strelok312
Especially you don't dig when you don't know much about it)) I tried to search on the Internet, but I did not find my problem.

S
SnakeSTN 12.11.21

SHooTER32RUS
Is it possible to somehow register in these mods so that they are displayed?

S
SHooTER32RUS 12.11.21

SnakeSTN
Perhaps, but I don’t tell you, I don’t know myself)) I just know about this problem using the example of other mods

S
SnakeSTN 12.11.21

SHooTER32RUS
Eh ... okay and thanks for that.

M
MrRiddler 12.11.21

SnakeSTN
Here is a similar modification
1 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=561566896&searchtext=)
2 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=374574306&searchtext=)

S
SnakeSTN 12.11.21

MrRiddler
I know)) But I want to deal with this mod for quite a long time.