3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aminst 12.11.21 11:11 pm

How to hack game resources ?? (Two Worlds 2)

that's what I loved playing games on pc so that they can be hacked (ArtMoney SE v7.33) all but this fruit (Two Worlds 2) does not lend itself can anyone know what the problem is? and absolutely everything does not lend itself
26 Comments
Sort by:
H
HollowHeart 12.11.21

and not a wound or hack something? walk cleanly once, and after a while, you will see that it’s how it’s.

s
shadowstrike 12.11.21

HollowHeart have you seen local boars?

o
oldman | 12.11.21

what a difficult game? times have already begun to hack.

A
Aminst 12.11.21

not that it’s difficult, I just forgave far away on boxing and the money was constantly not enough for the sketes, the dog was with them, but the money is a bunch of people

L
LexaFlash 12.11.21

http://www.twoworlds-game.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=109&Itemid=86 Checked-level increases and money and skills plow 100% What else do you need? )) True, I did not raise the level much, I pumped up a little skills (namely resists and restoration of life and stamina) and added money.

A
Aminst 12.11.21

thanks!!!

S
SS86Precursor 12.11.21

nubyars blah, how can you play such games with cheats pstts.

H
HollowHeart 12.11.21

shadowstrike is not yet available. however, cheats are not the case in any case, and the second is that the boars are "evil" in the second part of the game?

M
Morgoth bauglir 12.11.21

It is quite possible to soak wild boars. Hammer at 3 more often, do strong blows and if it is really bad F and a couple of circles around the enemy until he is completely cured.

M
Made of metal 12.11.21

At the beginning, the necrises in the cave where the orc rune was, they felled wildly, but then I took a two-handed ax and crumbled all the nafig) Well, the boars here are simply insignificant compared to the boars from the Gothic 3)))

t
tuzec 12.11.21

LexaFlash, something I did not understand how to turn on the console in the game?

H
HollowHeart 12.11.21

I saw the boars. Thu you are laughter. and cheats against them? ...
here is the undead in the cave wow. of course it's tense there.

F
Frunzik_914 12.11.21

What the hell are undead, baboons in the savannah are a complete arctic fox. They run from you all the time and throw stones quite painfully.

G
GrandfatherPikhtoKakbe 12.11.21

the same problem. the game artmaney does not break finally

F
Frunzik_914 12.11.21

On the forum, h4x0r offers to break bets in games, if anyone needs to see http://www.sicheats.com/index.php?categoryid=7&topic_id=450&page=2 somewhere described here, in English of course.

F
FIlINos 12.11.21

Boars? Are you laughing? I didn't find anyone especially serious at the most difficult ... And money is not needed there ...
And why do you need to hack the game if it has ordinary cheats ???
Walk around and use the console for everyone who doesn't like it.

S
Sergg 12.11.21

The author made a mistake with the name of the topic, I thought he wants textures from there and poke sounds. I've taken out all the music from the game, I listen to it in the winamp. Very nice! ))

A
Antoine777 12.11.21

It is not clear how to hack the magic. Tried it with different teams, nothing.

F
FIlINos 12.11.21

After all, people are lazy - they break magic ... If you cheat anyway, then make yourself some money, but buy some magic. There are 5 Mages Guild !!! merchants with maps, books and amulets. The assortment is constantly changing (even during the day). Necromancy can be recruited from any suspicious person in every city (who trade around the clock). Judging by the assortment of goods, they are either thieves, or murderers, or necrots. No, we just need to break the fucking magic. Put in a little effort and gather what you need.
Sergg, a huge request to you - put the music here or on any exchanger and throw in the link =) Have you only found soundtracks in the resources there, or even the fact that we ourselves play the instruments?

S
Sergg 12.11.21

it's easier for you to take them out yourself, they are recorded in OGG in the game itself. The problem is that they are all cobbled together into one big file music.idx.asncdat, which needs to be torn apart somehow.
For these purposes, I found the program here, http://ner.mine.nu/oggextract/
Download it and parse this file into its components.