3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maniak45 12.11.21 11:11 pm

Pre-order (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Greetings, members of the forum!
I got acquainted with the game on YouTube and liked it pretty much, and my friends and I want to buy it. But here I have a problem with the choice. What to buy?
There are two choices:
1: Pre-order Tom Clancy's The Division â„¢ 1999 rub.
2: Pre-order Tom Clancy's The Division â„¢ Gold Edition now costs 3599 RUB discount. And without a discount 3999.
I did not find any information about Gold single, and so. Tell me if anyone knows what is the difference between these sets.
I just know that when pre-ordering we receive a set of equipment for an emergency responder.

////////// Found info on off. site about kits. This is what is included in the Gold Bundle \\\\\

And this is the game itself Tom Clancy's The Division + Season Pass + National Guard Pack .
27 Comments
Sort by:
C
ChekGuevara 12.11.21

Maniak45
has a way out. Buy on a third-party resource and at a discount.
If you are interested - write to the LAN, I will tell you where.
Yes, most likely they will give a set of things, and the starting weapon is not bad ... and perhaps a seasonal pass, such as so that the rest of the add-ons go for free upon exit.

J
Just do it again 12.11.21

Maniak45
equipment is definitely not worth the additional 1,700 rubles, the gold also includes a season pass, about which nothing is known yet, I recommend buying the regular version for 2k, or on some kind of platy.ru cheaper, and then how the add-ons start to come out, think, you will whether you still play it, and do you need it for dls, by that time the price for the season pass will also be reduced, in any case you will save)

K
KIRILL-AX 12.11.21

I advise the first option (in order to save money), I bought the Gold Edition myself a long time ago, but after playing beta I realized that a bunch of goodies can be collected without any problems, but this is purely my opinion ...

G
GHOST_0201 12.11.21

Grab the second Tom Clancy's The Division â„¢ Gold Edition, which will include the Season Pass. It will be useful to you since the game was cut into three parts by DLS.

d
demonwings03 12.11.21

karoch gold edition gives a season pass that's all

M
Maniak45 12.11.21

Stepan Okunev
Just Do It Again
KIRILL-AX
STRELOK0201
demonwings03
All ATP more for answers and advice. Most likely we will take with friends a Simple pre-order for 2k, if you like the game, and there is a desire to purchase further dls, we will buy in addition, so I think it would be quite reasonable :)

G
GHOST_0201 12.11.21

And the season pass gives you two additional cards. Which were cut from the final version of the game and will sell them as additional content.

C
ChekGuevara 12.11.21

Maniak45
it is possible that you are right, but as a rule - if you took a full edition once, then it may be cheaper than all subsequent purchases.

Z
Zerencij 12.11.21

better escape from tarkov buy

Z
Zerencij 12.11.21

in gold edition there will be a seasonpass for a year, after that you will have to buy adon for the price of the game itself as it was with the crew

F
Flavius ​​eugenius 12.11.21

Zerencij
What does this survival underplay have to do with the MMO Division.

Z
Zerencij 12.11.21

Flavius ​​Eugenius is
actually an MMO too, when it comes out let's see how you squeak)

F

Zerencij
Actually, the developers said that this is a survival, and there is a difference between the survival and the MMORPG. And certainly I will not squeak for another eternal alpha. Enough of the dull DayZ.

D
Deimoros 12.11.21

Maniak45 I will
confirm what I said earlier. The situation will be similar to The Crew. However, I also bought that game with a full minced meat, yes, horror is expensive, but I do not regret it, since the game is worth its money, but this is a purely personal opinion. Division also took gold. Since then taking the Season pass separately will be much more expensive.
But the main reason I am writing here is: How much will you play? Will you be with us? A large group, good players and adequate people.
Have a nice day, everyone.
Spoiler
PS As for graphics: they have never been the main attribute for me, and I play on mediums.

Z
Zerencij 12.11.21

Flavius ​​Eugenius
Well, you first study what the conversation is about, and then reason. underplay is a division, where 3 clips must be shoved into the enemy))) A masterpiece !!! It feels like someone is forcing you to buy something at gunpoint.

M
Maniak45 12.11.21

Fallen Demons
To the company account. There are two of us, and we are ready to cooperate and gamble with adequate guys, 20+.

N
NIKL87 12.11.21

Fallen Demons
Maniak45
Guys, I'm with you! Otherwise, it will be boring to play alone, but it is not an option to play with schoolchildren.

D
Danil2016 12.11.21

Maniak45
+ Take the old man :)

M
Maniak45 12.11.21

Fallen Demons
NIKL87
Danil2016
Add me to Skype so as not to get lost later :) And everyone else who wants to too.
My Skype: Dmitriy.45.rus
There are two of us so far, we are looking for adults, adequate guys. We are 24 and 35 years old. We do not like fry, so litter if that.

F

Zerencij
Everything is clear with you guy: D