3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Buttercup 12.11.21 11:11 pm

Gift sets in the game (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

As soon as I started playing, they immediately sketched out 7 gift sets, in each of which cards were offered to sell these cards. In this connection, the question is: What kind of cards are these? Is it obligatory to sell them and what will they give if I don't sell them but keep them for myself?
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roy jons 12.11.21

Bard Buttercup
I, too, asked myself this question to me there such cards were weeded out all kinds of weapons, etc.

d
deeppurple1968 12.11.21

Interesting too.

B
Bdzola 12.11.21

Gift sets contain special expedition cards. These cards give the player the ability to craft missions and competitions. Cards can also be purchased for real money. There will be two types of cards: Foil and Common. The former can be used an unlimited number of times, while the Common cards can be used only once, after which you will have to buy them again with credits. Expedition Cards offer hundreds of ways to customize Rise of the Tomb Raider. Some cards simply add fun to the game, such as the Big Head mode, while others can add complexity or provide an advantage to the player.
Cards are activated in the "Expedition" mode

B
Bard Buttercup 12.11.21

Roy jons
Yes, there are some cheating cards, and endless reloading and endless arrows, etc.)

B
Bard Buttercup 12.11.21

Bdzola
So it turns out there with some cards you can generally cheat. It might be worth selling some for infinite ammo? Is it even scary to think that I have such a thing? And leave for booking for example

N
Nikita237 12.11.21

Bard Buttercup
And hardcore, such as no bullets at the beginning

B
Bard Buttercup 12.11.21

Nikita237
I did not look through everything, so I ran my eyes, I saw endless arrows, I got scared and turned it off). So can they be used for other modes and not just for the campaign?

B
Bard Buttercup 12.11.21

And how to activate them then? Let's say I need a couple of cards to work, how can I activate them and then turn them off when necessary?

N
Nikita237 12.11.21

Bard Buttercup
So I don't know how to use them myself, judging by what they read for the expedition

B
Bdzola 12.11.21

Bard Buttercup
Yes, it turns out like that)

k
killycrok 12.11.21

Hahaha I have 2 cards for immortality ......
PS Better to sell shkolota for big money , let them rejoice.

B
Bard Buttercup 12.11.21

Roy jons
there is a sell button and you will be given credits for cards sold, but I have not sold yet

R
Roy jons 12.11.21

Bard Buttercup
I'm not going to sell my awesome cards fell out)

N
Nikita Kuklinov 12.11.21

killycrok
What shkolota are you talking about? You "sell" the card for in-game credits

S
SnigirRU 12.11.21

There is one of the most hardcore cards - to get the heroin on the ledge, hold the action button, and when grabbing the new ledge, press and hold the action button. I tried ... I didn't get past the first ten ledges. Even in the first tomb raider (before restarting) it was only necessary to press the button once to grab ... Hardcore. But + 100% experience gives

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 12.11.21

For games from the Publisher, they also give packs.

a
arinr 12.11.21

Is there anything else you can buy for credits besides cards?