3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 12.11.21 11:22 pm

Rogue Conspiracy (Markarth) what did you do? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What a dumb mission? either you pay a fine to the bought guards so as not to go to prison and there is a residue on Tonar which cannot be killed in any way, or you free the head of the outcasts and the most outcasts, but then they will no longer attack you even if you are going to die. honestly I don't even know why I am creating this question. just already annoying not worked out quests in skyrim. for example, why can't you steal Tonar's diary where it is written that he uses the head of the outcasts for his own purposes and show the diary to Jarl Markart? why can't you kill Tonar without freeing rogue savages who kill all Nords indiscriminately? like freedom of choice and all that, but in most quests the choice is very limited and they blow you by the handle, whether you like it or not
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr77701 12.11.21

Yesterday I was just passing this mission, thundered into prison, saved the head of the outcasts. I go through the game for the second time in total, but I go through missions in a completely different way, not like the first time. An amazing game, there is so much in it, you admire it, I especially liked the Dwemer ruins, such beauty in them.

S
Sanchez ramirez 12.11.21

Agree. I just wanted to get out of prison, but in the end I also freed these people who had gone, who were cutting half of the city. And, most importantly, the jarl is then like this: "Markart apologizes for your imprisonment, blah-blah-blah" and he clearly bows to the fact that Dovahkiin XD freed them

p
pain n600 12.11.21

Rusik
agrees with you completely, the mass of quests has not been worked out, I want to somehow have more choice, but alas, the gazebo decided everything for us))) everything is an excellent game early on, despite such trifles, since there are a lot of mods that add and rule a lot

V
Valery Skopchak 12.11.21

The answer is simple! take the pick and moche the head of the outcasts and take the key and the note and the will of the banter all took off and you are clean)

K
Krrrva 12.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
yeah. after that I asked for a job for the jarl so that he would then allow me to buy a house in the market, sent me to kill some leader, hammer him and he did not care, like another outcast. they only attacked my horse and they almost bowed to me

K
Krrrva 12.11.21

Valery Skopchak
Yes, but after leaving prison Tonar will not wait at the exit and it will not be possible to kill him. plus if you dunk the head of the outcasts, then other outcasts will attack me and among them there are innocent ones. one was imprisoned just like that, the other was killed in front of his daughter, although he did not participate in the uprising

A
Anomel Suna 12.11.21

Escaped with the outcasts from prison ... and then killed them all, gee-gee

S
Scorn21 12.11.21

The head of the rogue can be killed there is a kind of quest, so I killed him because there is no sense from him, not from his friends

K
Krrrva 12.11.21

I figured everything out in short. when the head of the rogue sees all our items, then we kill him, we go out into the street, we kill the outcasts who will attack. Tonar remains alive because we killed the head of the outcasts and he gives us a ring and says that he used us coolly, after the conversation it will be possible to finally kill him (we will receive a fine of 40 coins). the outcasts with whom we fled will not attack us, but with others everything is the same as before. in the end what do we get? a reward from the leader of the outcasts, a reward from Tonar and the corpses of both scoundrels, and the innocent outcasts who have been planted for nothing will not attack us

B
BenziLLLa 12.11.21

Burned all the freaks out. The enemy must suffer.

r
rerz 12.11.21

Here the question is controversial, like the Indians of America and the Americans coming in large numbers from the old world, who sawed off all the redskins and put them on the reservation. I went through this plot 5 times, choosing different options ... but all the same, the Nordic blood won in the dovahkin ... soaked both the head and the outcasts themselves, only for one killed bather near a tiny puddle lake, with two arrows in back

I
IArlekinI 12.11.21

rerz
A weighty argument, Nords-Nords, but sorry for the bather.

I
IArlekinI 12.11.21

Rusik
something when I played I do not remember that if you free the head of the outcasts, the others will not attack. Those who escaped are not attacked? Or, in general, all the outcasts, after the quest, do not attack, wherever they meet? If it is beneficial, it is better to kill the outcast and get a ring with good properties.

K
Krrrva 12.11.21

IArlekinI the
people who were in prison with me do not attack even if you kill the chapter, but first you need them to leave the tunnel while the head of the rogue gives us our things

b
barmaley73 12.11.21

An interesting and difficult conflict. It's a pity that the branch with the choice of the rogue side does not lead to the conclusion of peace between them and the rest of the population of the Reach :(, they were not even allowed to ensure the victory of one of the parties to the conflict, as in the quest with the civil war.

E
Edmin 12.11.21

Well, in general, before the Markat incident, it was the Land of the inhabitants of the limit, after they began to be called Outcasts. So think about who to help ..

p
predator999 12.11.21

Well, choosing out of two evils, he chose the rogue because the Silver Blood clan are rare freaks.

p
pain n600 12.11.21

predator999
will fully support you)) narcissistic dogs)

V
Valery Skopchak 12.11.21

Rusik
) in dialogue with the head of the Howarish, we will start with revenge and mochish and leave, although I mowed everyone down there and this head of the clan was waiting for me and in honor of the help gave a ring as a sign of grasping what are the problems this game is, what kind of moral ethical principles? ??

A
Anton Chubenets 12.11.21

Saved the Outcasts)