3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lock10100 12.11.21 11:22 pm

The sequence of using the roles. (XCOM 2)

Is it possible to somehow customize the order of actions of the fighters in the game before the battle? I want the rangers to go first, and the snipers last. If a ranger detects an enemy, the sniper can already take an advantageous position. And my sniper goes second.
I tried to sort the fighters by rank, name and other attributes, as well as just before the fight (where you choose the composition yourself), but they all go exactly in disarray.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 12.11.21

The fighters do not have a clear sequence of moves. If you have a grenadier selected as the first machine gun, then nothing prevents you from manually selecting a sniper and driving him onto the roof, and then making a move with a grenadier or a ranger, etc. Switch between the fighters yourself and move them in the order you want.

s
serg5555555 12.11.21

Tab to help

S
SemyStall 12.11.21

On the ship, a sequence is selected from a place in the group.

X
Xen 12.11.21

Well, I had the following sequence:
4 | 1 | 6 | 2 | 3 | 5
You can write / remember and arrange it yourself on the next mission.

l
lock10100 12.11.21

SemyStall, I tried to arrange them before the fight, removed everyone and added them in turn, it did not help.
serg5555555, damn it all you had to press Tab .... thanks. =

A
Alex Coachman 12.11.21

lock10100
Yes, you can, as it were, just use the left mouse button to poke on the desired fighter, selecting him. Surprised that someone took turns trying to go fighters.

X
Xen 12.11.21

Alex Coachman
:) Well, there are people who have not played the XCOM series at all and the controls are not obvious to them.

s
serg5555555 12.11.21

xoen
As far as I remember, in any RPG game where the main character walks with satellites in the party tab, you switch between satellites.

d
dobrovlianin 12.11.21

xoen
so on the screen there are also functions for this, there are switching soldiers and rotating the screen if that

X
Xen 12.11.21

serg5555555
dobrovlianin
Do you answer me something? I'm an old gamer. TSu answer.