3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kromal 12.11.21 11:22 pm

Help (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

help please, when I go to a dark hollow after the laboratory x18 crashes, the task is to download information from the computer in the laboratory and give it to the man from the mine: D changed the schedule, tried everything. I don't know what to do anymore :(
4 Comments
Sort by:
w
websot 12.11.21

kromal
what patch of the game is it worth? - you can see in the main menu the lower right corner (with whitish text)
If the version is 1.005 and below, then put the patch 1.006, but not immediately, but gradually.
For example, patch 1003 you put 1004 then 1005 and 1006, there is also an unofficial patch 1.007, put yourself on top of 1006, clean, everything works without problems, it is also noticeable in the performance of some locations for sure. Flight games on Wondows 8.1 SL

S
Speech 12.11.21

websot
At ts obviously some kind of mod is worth it. That's because of him and the problem. Simple patching won't help here. And the author did not consider it necessary to indicate what kind of modification and attach the departure log.

k
kromal 12.11.21

Forgot to write about it, Lost Alpha 1.3003

w
websot 12.11.21

Alpha_Debriz
mods, of course, is something good, variety, and so on, but in my case, mods only after the completed story, or if the game has a separate folder for mods for mods. like ATS (http://www.playground.ru/games/american_truck_simulator/)