3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdskyPerdej 10.11.19 11:16 pm

Hangs in processes (Borderlands 3)

When you start Borderlands 3, nothing happens, only the process is hanging in task Manager
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
AdskyPerdej 10.11.19

C
Colt47pc 10.11.19

AdskyPerdej
Crack curve, someone running, and someone you and I
You can help the trite advice that is in the distribution from hatab on restore, but I'm not helped

S
Subaru MotorSports 10.11.19

AdskyPerdej
https://forums.playground.ru/dirt_rally/problema_s_zapuskom-861868/#comment-13398954

A
AdskyPerdej 14.07.20

A copy borrowed from a friend, it all goes

D
Dino Zaver 14.07.20

Try to disable run as administrator I won.. in General for this game need a tambourine.

I
Ihsan Kinan 14.07.20

Dino Zaver
Thank you, from the heart, helped!

D
Dino Zaver 14.07.20

Ihsan Kinan
Glad that helped. What he just did. The logic in this action no, but the bitch worked.

K
Konstantin Fillipov 14.07.20

in General,all these tips are to nothing brought,I decided and lo and behold tambourine issued the same horn and the game starts,I start the game it hangs in processes,then right-click in task Manager select properties and remove the work if necessary and run as admin,start game,without closing the previous one,and voila wait a bit and see the result,I have it start

V
Viatori Patuit 14.07.20

Konstantin Filippov
helped me ,thank you.

r
rohha 29.09.20

Sometimes it helps to start a VPN - I have a crappy provider and games with multiplayer or online do not work without a VPN. Without a VPN hangs in the processes, and as you turn it on, it starts.

V
Vladimir Ilenok 29.09.20

Konstantin Filipov
Thank you so much, you have no idea how much you helped me!
Thank you again.

P
Paranormal174 29.09.20

Konstantin Filipov
It helped, thank you very much!

T
Tomas Bangalter 20.01.23

And what to do if the game weighs in the process, started, but does not respond ... License from STEAM