3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JustNeedCoffee 12.11.21 11:22 pm

Bug with FT-200M! (at the Arena) (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Friends! I recently started playing STALKER, I liked it. I read on Wikipedia about a bug with FT-200M in the Arena. I would like to run around with such a gun myself. Game version v1.0004. Who knows what the bug is?
13 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ubisoft quality mark 12.11.21

_Jarlaxle_
It seems to be somehow possible to drag it out of the arena, in the game itself it does not seem to be found.

J
JustNeedCoffee 12.11.21

SK0RPY0N_O89O
Here! How to get him out of the Arena?

U
Ubisoft quality mark 12.11.21

_Jarlaxle_
This bug has been fixed for 100 years.

J
JustNeedCoffee 12.11.21

SK0RPY0N_O89O
And in version v1.0004? Too? it was just written on Wiki, then there is still this bug.

k
krakaziabra 12.11.21

_Jarlaxle_
Boy, look for a mod spawner, why do you need such hemorrhoids with bugs?

S
Stereodrum 12.11.21

SK0RPY0N_O89O
meets on Radar in the laboratory near Monolith.

S
Stereodrum 12.11.21

krakaziabra
is a simpler option. You can download an edit in which the Wolf, when clearing the ATP, will give out an FT-2000 and 500 rounds each. Editing is what Wolf is called

S
Stereodrum 12.11.21

_Jarlaxle_
there in my opinion it is necessary to pick up weapons before teleporting to Arnie (the head of the Arena), or something like that.

R
Rzhachny poem Dzhigurda 12.11.21

Download spawner mod, ft-2000 arena, no different from the original, only you can not sell.
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_shadow_of_chernobyl_chit_mod_cheat_mode_povelitel_zony_spawnermod_6_0-62153/

k
krakaziabra 12.11.21

Stereodrum
To do this, you need to replay the game, and the spawner can be installed at any time, it is easier with it in this situation, although it may not be so simple with its installation, I played it so many years ago, I don't remember, so it's a matter of taste.

z
zwweerr 12.11.21

_Jarlaxle_
I would just change the contents of one of the caches to the one I need))

S
Stereodrum 12.11.21

krakaziabra
you are right there are many options. + as the eponymous character from this series said "There is always a way out"

S
Stereodrum 12.11.21

krakaziabra
and the simplest. register arms dealers