3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sima4 12.11.21 11:22 pm

Will the third world conflict in Syria lead to a third?

no. But after Iran, yes.

Iran is next.
54 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reverrius 12.11.21

If the candidates who want to shoot down Russian planes over Syria win the US elections, then in theory a nuclear conflict is possible.
But I think it won't come to that.

S
Sergey Zakharenko 12.11.21

Reverrius
If the candidates win in the US,
Clinton is likely to win, and she said she would be more brutal towards Russia.

S
Ser777 12.11.21

Wanga predicted World War III.

S
Sergey Zakharenko 12.11.21

Ser777
Only in my opinion in 2010 this war should have happened, and in 2011 there should have been a chemical war, and in 2018 China should become a world power.

C
Crocodile Yes 12.11.21

Why do you all want to fight? Couch generals damn it.

R
RussianQuaker 12.11.21

Now they are beating our people in Syria. Consider this.

C
Crocodile Yes 12.11.21

RussianQuaker
As far as I know, no loss has been reported yet.
So far, greetings from Mother Russia are
falling on ISIS and ISIS cannot do anything in return.

R
Red Barels 12.11.21

yy vp everything is on the brink of war

s
stalker7162534 12.11.21

"Saudi Arabia is ready to conduct a ground operation in Syria. Moscow assures that Turkey is also preparing a military solution."
tyts

One more step?

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.11.21

Iran would be next if - and only because of this - Russia did not interfere in Syrian affairs. So there will be no world war. Rather, someone will be allowed to light a cigarette thoroughly (the Turks), and this is where it all ends in the Middle East region. There was always tension, and it was very easy to start a fire. This was done by eliminating two authorities: Hussein and Gaddafi. Assad and the Iranian leader are left, but they cannot be reached. Can't get there anymore) Thanks to Russia.

s
stalker7162534 12.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
"Iran would be next if - and only because of this - Russia would not interfere in Syrian affairs."
(symmetrical answer) Australia was saved from the intervention of Honduras, only that the koalas farted in time.

"Give a light thoroughly (the Turks)" "This was done by removing the two authorities: Hussein and Gaddafi."
It has long been known that scoops opinion (Patriots, loyalty, knowing the supreme truth of the world) can be completely guess on any issue. Since they stupidly repeat what the TV put them in, or the school program.

V
Vanya Rygalov 12.11.21

stalker7162534
Since they stupidly repeat what they have invested ....
So. There are at least two categories of people.
Those who stupidly repeat what they invested .... It doesn't matter what, they just invested.
And those who repeat that (I cannot say, but, nevertheless, I would venture to suggest) that, on the contrary, they did not invest anything, well, or .... maybe they invested from some other sources.
Why does the difference in the sources of investment in the minds allow one category of people to accuse another of stupidity? As it is not democratic ...

s
stalker7162534 12.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
You cannot say that you have invested in everyone. It seems to me that some people stupidly repeat, while others are critical of the facts obtained. In this case, the latter can be "on opposite sides".
The difficulty is that the former consider themselves to be the latter. The first ones, having received the installation, immediately, blindly, fanatically take this installation for the truth, for the fact that this picture of the world is correct. And when they are given arguments that their perception of this event is not correct, then in response they begin to invent (suck out of their finger) any nonsense (even not based on facts) just to keep their faith in this assessment of the event.

T
Tomas Gudson 12.11.21

There will be no war. Syria will go out to its St. borders with Turkey. And she herself will deal with oil traffic without any intermediaries there, except for Russia, of course. Just like the States with their intermediaries in Iraq and Libya are doing this after their governments became pro-US. Nobody even needs such a number of black shareholders in the face of ISIS. So the business is to agree again. And Erdogan too, if he listens to his people.

V
Vanya Rygalov 12.11.21

stalker7162534
You can't say that you invested in everyone
Heh, heh ... I just do not assert anything, but just try to convey the simple idea that you should not offend people, calling them stupid just because their views differ from yours.
It seems to me that some people stupidly repeat, while others are critical of the facts obtained.
It's mine ... Again, healthy again. You must understand that your critical approach to the facts obtained will not become less critical if you just stop calling people stupid. And this is not the first time and not only stupid. You know it and I know it ...
It will be very bad if it becomes a habit. Now you are still trying to argue your comments, confirming them with some facts, reasoning (by the way, quite sensible). So what is next? People are changing and ..., unfortunately, they are not getting younger. Laziness, simple fatigue may appear. Why bother, because everyone is stupid anyway. And so it will do. Cho to breed with cattle polite?

s
stalker7162534 12.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
What word to use when a person "repeats stupidly" without thinking about whether it is?

V
Vanya Rygalov 12.11.21

stalker7162534
Thoughtlessly, memorized, groundless, superficial, not very clever .... Lord, well, can I teach you Russian?

o
one hundred percent 12.11.21

This forum is out of place here

s
stalker7162534 12.11.21

one hundred percent.
It's a chatterbox. They talk here.

M
Mage Hermit 12.11.21

stalker7162534
I was once banned for flooding 100,500 years ago.
Logics.