3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
ologolova15445 17.11.21 02:15 am

Boss: dragon, but there is a nuance ... (Elden Ring)

It's a fucking wyvern (just visually). And in the game, she is named as a dragon. And even a dragon heart drop from her. What the hell, sorry? This is such a hint that a huge bolt was put on the plot-lore component, that they screwed up even in the simplest things, or what? Does anyone understand why this is called a dragon? I do not understand.
It's about "Flying Dragon Agheel".
11 Comments
Sort by:
J
JustZorbin 17.11.21

ologolova15445
4 pairs of limbs. The forelimbs are not like a wing, but a wing separately. The dragon is.
And so some kind of mutant with 4 pairs of wings and elongated limbs (like wyverns)

J
JustZorbin 17.11.21

o
ologolova15445 17.11.21

JustZorbin
Not - it's that dragon. On the screen. But there is another. No paws. Purely a wyvern (if you look at all the previous from games and a description of the differences between wyverns and dragons). Googled "Elden Ring Flying Dragon Agheel". Personally, it is very annoying and frustrating for me.

K
Kvasilich 17.11.21

ologolova15445
It would be because of something to grieve - well, Martyn wanted to call the hedgehog a snake, and a joke with him) Or it could be a banal substitute, which on release will be adjusted to the lore (I remember in the DS3 and Sekiro tests, the names of the bosses were also different) Dragon heart can drop from anywhere, it was pushed into the test only for the sake of obtaining and testing the imbogun (most likely this is an ability from the late game).
About the scenario bolt -

o
ologolova15445 17.11.21

Kvasilich
Well, yes. Weird. Especially when you consider that this shit with a long neck is also closer to a wyvern than a dragon (purely visual). Well, again. DS2 is generally a controversial part. There were a lot of blunders.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.11.21

according to this logic, vivirna in Game of Thrones is also. and in skurim one alduin of the wyvern type, although he also does not have a pair of front limbs, although he is a dragon there. so from the point of view of loru, if something is called a dragon, it is most likely that it is.

In my general view, it is true that the wyvern is about what the Nazgul flew in the Lord of the Rings. those are a skinny dragon with 2 legs and wings with a long neck and a shallow head without fire. and the dragon is all fat with 6 limbs, horns, and spiteful.

o
ologolova15445 24.11.21

MunchkiN 616
Well, the local one is also killed from a couple of splashes sitting on a horse. Hopefully the game will get harder by the time of release.

a
azazello777 24.11.21

ologolova15445
Yeah, I agree. I also got the impression that the fight on a horse is imba, you need to nerf a little. I would suggest a horse sprint (in battle) - it consumes stamina as an option, but now there, during a sprint (in battle), stamina is simply not regenerated.

o
ologolova15445 24.11.21

azazello777
He's not that imba. He's crooked. Not thoughtful.

a
azazello777 24.11.21

ologolova15445
And as practice shows, everything that is not thought out and crookedly done in straight hands becomes imba)

S
SiriusPM 03.01.22

ologolova15445 wrote:
This is such a hint that a huge bolt was put on the plot-lore component, that even in the simplest things they screwed up or what?
WOW! Do you already know lore? Figase you are as cool as an egg)