3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AVIXS 17.11.21 02:15 am

No new game is created (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Hi. Originally downloaded the pirate. She did not read or write to disk from me (according to the task manager). i couldn't start left save / start my game. I thought it was a pirate's problem, and then bought a toy in incentive. And here, practically, the same problem. I cannot start my game, but the left-hand save starts. In this regard, could someone drop me a save from the very beginning of the game?
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel rally 17.11.21

AVIXS Take
your pick , maybe a new game will do +
https://www.playground.ru/horizon_zero_dawn/cheat/save

A
AVIXS 17.11.21

Pavel Rally
No, I want to start from the very beginning, I didn't go through it.

P
Pavel rally 17.11.21

AVIXS
Then take the save - After childhood, there was nothing interesting there.

A
AVIXS 17.11.21

Pavel Rally
And it won't start)

B
BlackTigerTK 17.11.21

AVIXS
Try it here - https: //mega.nz/file/qwlQQJZQ#UIbo2DVz41W0HvyaeGBd_vGZIyAEycdXnENeQ3a92Mw (replace Russian into English)
This is the earliest save file that I have. By the way, what is your system? Where is the "My Documents" directory located? The game saves to the My Documents Horizon Zero Dawn Saved Game directory. The player's profile is also there. Are the graphic settings saved?

A
AVIXS 24.11.21

BlackTigerTK wrote:
By the way, what is your system?
i5 10400f
Gtx 1650
Ram 16Gb
The game is on sata 3 SSD
BlackTigerTK wrote:
Where is the "My Documents" directory located?
C users "username" documents Horizon Zero Dawn Saved Game

B
BlackTigerTK 24.11.21

AVIXS
Actually, I mean the operating system :-) Windows 10? Have you tried running the game with Administrator rights? I repeat the question:
BlackTigerTK wrote : Are the
graphic settings saved?

A
AVIXS 24.11.21

BlackTigerTK
If you enter without downloaded saves (in an empty game), then each time it asks you to choose a language and shows the initial vidos. If you enter with saves, then all settings are saved and the entrance occurs without an introductory video.
Was Win 10. Now it costs 11 and no changes.

B
BlackTigerTK 24.11.21

AVIXS
See what rights you have to the folder "C users " username " documents Horizon Zero Dawn"

A
AVIXS 24.11.21

Shared - Owner
Advanced was read-only. After I added full access, the download line stopped even reaching half of it.
And here's what I noticed.
The network path of the Horizon folder is \ DESKTOP-O3FMF14 Horizon Zero Dawn
A with Dark Souls Remastered and the rest - \ DESKTOP-O3FMF14 Users trustx Documents NBGI DARK SOULS REMASTERED
There is no users / documents folder in the network save path horizon ... it is at the root, for some reason.

m
max.neo2010 24.11.21

AVIXS
for 11th flight normal

A
AVIXS 24.11.21

max.neo2010
It's not about Windows. I didn't even start at 10

B
BlackTigerTK 29.11.21

AVIXS
It's not entirely clear what the network path has to do with it? Are you trying to launch the game over the network?
This game saves to the local Documents directory, this is where the Horizon Zero Dawn folder should be. And already in it - Saved Game. By default, in the 10th and 11th directory, Documents is located in the user profile - C: users "username" documents on the local drive C. In general, different games save their information in different places, some in the aforementioned Documents. Some in the My Games folder in this Documents directory. Some in the Saved Games folder in the user profile. So everything is individual. But all these saves are done on the local disk.

A
AVIXS 29.11.21

BlackTigerTK
I know.
BlackTigerTK wrote:
C: users "username" documents
This is called - network path

B
BlackTigerTK 29.11.21

AVIXS wrote:
It's called - the network path
You are mistaken. This is the local path. The network path is \ "Computer name or network device name" "Resource name". In the above example "\ DESKTOP-O3FMF14 Horizon Zero Dawn" it looks like a network path, so I asked if you run the game over the network? Or you just for some reason, instead of using local access, are trying to watch the network.

N
Nervios 29.11.21

I think the easiest way is to solve the problem. is to completely reinstall Windows. When I used to use pirates, I often had to demolish Windows)) In addition, the author did not write what the build was worth, how many pirates had put before, how other games behave, in general, there are a lot of questions. PS * She did not read or write down on disk * First of all, check then the hard disk for errors, there are special programs. Again, we don't know where he downloaded the pirate from from which site ...