3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prodigy126 17.11.21 02:15 am

Give it a ban in the chat, why is it banned? (Diablo 2)

Give unbanned chat !!
8 Comments
Sort by:
n
ninada 17.11.21

To get unban it was necessary to write "I need to know the explanations"

O
Obsessed 17.11.21

prodigy126, but what? you know what the ban deserved, be so kind as to communicate less emotionally.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 17.11.21

prodigy126
Maybe you don't need to give unban? How do you justify?

F
FludoTron 17.11.21

prodigy126
To get unbanned in the chat, you need to write to the chat from this account with a request to unban.

p
prodigy126 24.11.21

Obsessed
yes I know for what, for mate, but it was possible to get rid of a warning !!!

p
prodigy126 24.11.21

ninada
yes, what explanations am I to blame myself? I shouldn’t swear

t
turbo-xwing 24.11.21

pfft! hold my beer! wrote something in the chat, without obscenities and insults - bang in the ban! I am in shock, I immediately write to the moderator in a personal, they say, for what? what's wrong? - silence. Okay, ok, I go in with the second account, I write in a personal, what kind of things are going on? bam and the second acc in the bath. so many questions and no answers at all. wellkam that pg? I even went to see the prices for d2r, I was quite willing to buy, but the requirements are too high for my laptop (
ps I've been playing for 7 years already, of course, with interruptions, the last long break lasted for three years, already non-ladder all the Persians have become a long time ago, sometimes I looked in another six months or a year, remember how it is, fly to the bosses. in short, at the beginning of this season, somewhere in winter-spring, someone showed those non-ladder Persians, two days later neither those Persians nor their property, and there: sora stuck 20/19 (or 19/20 I don't remember exactly), a bunch of runes and gear, well, the stickman and the barba fell a little above average, not top. I wrote an email to TP in April on pg - no answer, no hello. I had to make the Persians already ladder, and then a ban in the chat for no apparent reason ... from such he is our pg ...

L
Luzinkpot 23.12.21

Well, the identity was the case - "I beat in the chest with a hoof," Admin for sho !? There was no mate! "(I was really sure that I wasn’t swearing, but he screened me in a personal message, and on it, yes, one obscene text burst out, well, I apologized and was banned) Fin.