3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kot-stargazer 17.11.21 02:15 am

check it out rzhach! (Diablo 2)

It's not me if that!))
25 Comments
Sort by:
r
rambler87 17.11.21

kot-stargazer
What a gray belly?) is this a familiar streamer?)

k
kot-stargazer 17.11.21

rambler87 is
just some
guy, he generally burns out on d3, I do not support him in this, I decided to do it in d2 with a new graphon

O
Obsessed 17.11.21

kot-stargazer, this is mr_BLO, the first streams of d2r of which were called "leave advice, everyone watching me", and "either skis do not go, ...". he started the season with a bow :-) everyone has their own content.

C
CorvinOk 17.11.21

Obsessed
Throw then a link in a personal, where it will be more convenient for you, pliiis

O
Obsessed 17.11.21

CorvinOk, thrown. but I think he really doesn't want advice in direct form ;-)

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.11.21

some kind of degenerate. I had a sidekick at school - a healthy Ossetian, who drew pictures all the time during his lessons. He drew badly - but even he was more adequate in comparison with this; D

O
Obsessed 17.11.21

Sweety_Mustard,: D and check out how many donations he got from time to time! WHO ARE THEY? : D

N
N.DF 17.11.21

Zeroing, then, give, but do not give advice! Good boy.

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.11.21

Obsessed
Well, not everything is so hopeless there - people go to the Kunstkamera for money. Here it is the same.

O
Obsessed 17.11.21

N.DF, well, he is like an elderly man and in d3 he is a LEO, but here he stepped into someone else's territory and does not want to hear anything. YEAH, NOW! ; D

Sweety_Mustard, yes, but there Donati top or coined (as an option ;-)) .. ticket or skunst camera is somewhat less: D

k
kot-stargazer 17.11.21

Obsessed
That he is a rare moron, there he still has some of his mongrels on the stream barked at me about the three-set, I said that with him in the block version, a toko close can be collected because there is no fcr, So there is some bro said type is worn on the head of a griffin and spirit beresh35 FCR)))) This peq about ful tr set and walked the block and build, shorter Dolbak still those ...
But most of all he killed mnya type says to type in e garbage schedule for this I do not I play it, but in d3 it's kind of cool. And I write to him well, yes, like in D3 ponies to farm the schedule of norms, right?))))) And this hat of his with glasses of a gas welder is just a sensation)))))))

F
FludoTron 17.11.21

Well, playing d3 in 2021 is already underground

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 17.11.21

kot-stargazer
he is not a moron, he just plays basically only in d3, in d2 he flew on a wave of hype purely for fun

O
Obsessed 17.11.21

And this hat of his with glasses of a gas welder is just a sensation)))))))
kot-stargazer, people normally do their job. there are spectators, donations are, the rest is on the drum. in the propaganda program on Channel 1, morons are not presenters, but someone else, right? yes, and you have a claim in the text mainly against its viewers)

k
kot-stargazer 17.11.21

Obsessed
Well, I watched his stream, he is dull and boring, the things that he voiced during the stream for a man at 50 is strange, at least, I don't want to watch more of this chel, because read above. it's up to him, let them put on the griffin on the full tr ​​set.

R
RomanMixed 24.11.21

Many people stick to freaks

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 24.11.21

Xs what he is a freak is, just smooth retirement gameplay shows.

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

kot-stargazer, it may be interesting to watch for fans of d3, but for us to watch him nubit, yes, not very exciting. another thing is interesting - what does his q3 audience do when he streams q2? : D guess how that works? ))

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 24.11.21

Obsessed is
generally a mistake, so change the game, but if he has few donations and the main audience does not represent much value, then why deny himself the pleasure

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG], yeah)