3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Light_Warrior 17.11.21 02:15 am

Aeon / Azatu Play (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

Yesterday I started a new game, this time I decided to follow the path of the eon, but there is still a thought about azatu. In one manual I read that the alignment of the aeon is law-abiding neutral. After the terrible villain lich, this time I want to try to play for the good, but the question arose: what if the choice is only between good and evil, without any law-abiding, chaotic, etc.? in general, the Good and the Eon are in principle compatible concepts, or is the eon pure Neutral? and what about the Azatas? I also thought about the angel, but the possibilities of the eon seem more attractive.
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 17.11.21

Light_Warrior
Aeon and Azatha are not very compatible, because Aeon is a law-abiding and pure order without significant inclinations towards good or evil. And Azat is chaotic (the opponent of inclination to a significant order) and necessarily kind.

L
Light_Warrior 24.11.21

So how is it right to play for aeon? always, whenever possible, choose law-abiding options, or can you be kind too?

S
St_Slave 24.11.21

Eon is a legalist, obviously law-abiding options. (No one bothers to be law abiding evil)