3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aleks777789 17.11.21 02:17 am

They just gave it a ban. (Call of Duty: Vanguard)

Good afternoon. I absolutely do not understand why my account got banned from Aktivizhen in this game. The game came out a week ago, I went through the company and only played multiplayer for a few hours. Now, because of the ban, I can't even enter the game. What did I pay 3500 for? Why is there no Russian-speaking tech. support Active? And what is this ban that is not explained for what and it is impossible to appeal? I have bought all the last parts of the feces, why would I suddenly start using cheats? Why am I a regular customer and a player suddenly so banned for sorted out? Why did I pre-order the game and even without really playing started using cheats? I have played only a few hours, only 1.5 k / d what cheats can there be? https://cod.tracker.gg/cold-war/profile/atvi/alleksx777%233965685/mp
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
Koraho 17.11.21

Ban for using software or modifying game files.
It seems that someone decided to test the new anti-cheat xDD

A
AnPei 17.11.21

Accounts are hacked once or twice, someone has made problems - try to track it down in history.

g
gloccc 17.11.21

aleks777789
Lol, cd one and a half - this is quite a lot, given the sbmm system (starting with cold war)

P
Pavel rally 17.11.21

aleks777789
If there is no Russian-speaking tech. support, write in English, translate your question using Google translator.

D
Dragon Lore 17.11.21

aleks777789
Most likely you got caught in a wave of bans. Most likely being innocent.
Just for Call of Duty: Vanguard, there was a promotion from the creators of a private paid cheat: those who bought cheats for the Modern Warfare, Warzone and Black Ops Cold War series received free valhak, incoming damage reduction and invisibility in Vanguard.
I'm afraid I won't be able to appeal against the ban. They got really furious there because the very first 10 days of the game, complaints about cheaters come in an endless stream.
PS From 5 to 15 November, only 4 cheaters with this paid cheat were banned. And a huge number of innocent people: D - the Chinese who write these cheats just go crazy.

a
aleks777789 24.11.21

Dragon Lore
Yes, everything is exactly as you say, on the English-speaking twitter and edit word for word. Technical support refuses to rob or conduct at least some kind of dialogue.

D
Dragon Lore 24.11.21

aleks777789
Predictable. The situation is similar to Warzone, only the number of cheaters at the start of this game was many times greater. At that time, only the underestimated incoming damage was provided free of charge, but here plus free inviz and valhak. This is despite the fact that the basic cheat for Warzone cost $ 6 at the start, then it went up to $ 7, now it costs $ 4. And here the basic one cost only $ 2.5 at the start and the three most killer functions as a gift.

a
aleks777789 24.11.21

Dragon Lore
This is all clear, but why am I banned ?

D
Dragon Lore 24.11.21

aleks777789
Most likely a false positive of the anti-cheat. When there are too many complaints about cheaters in the game, this often happens. At Vanguard, many of the innocent people I know have been banned right now. The most interesting thing is that not a single cheater was banned, and I also know a lot of them.

M
Max P 24.11.21

aleks777789
Everything is clear here, Aktivizhn threw you on the grandmother, knowing that you can't get to them!

a
aleks777789 24.11.21

Max P This is
how it looks.

a
aleks777789 24.11.21

Dragon Lore
I have found a large number of losers like me. Aktivizhen just ignores them in the same way.

M
Masky76 24.11.21

Fuck you losers, sit in the bath for life.
I play online since contra, I have never been banned just so I’m there somewhere.

D
Dragon Lore 24.11.21

Masky76
Masky76 wrote:
Fuck you losers, sit in the bath for life.
I play online since contra, I have never been banned just so I’m there somewhere.
It's funny to read such a response from a player who plays without cheats. Those. do you play fair, you have not been banned and do you think that if an honest player is banned by mistake, then he is a loser? But you could have been in his place.
You know, I've never honestly played a single online game in my life. Cheat and cheat recklessly in a huge number of games. I was banned only once in 2012 at Point Blank. But even I am a little offended that honest players are banned by mistake. The real losers are cheaters with free cheats.

c
chuba_73 23.12.21

aleks777789
I remember in mw there was a wave of bans there, too, many like how the innocent fell under the distribution - then they removed many of the bans and even apologized, I don't remember exactly how long ago it was

s
sizewind 12.06.22

Can you get banned for vpn?