3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
ologolova15445 17.11.21 02:22 am

Arcade (3 points) (Forza Horizon 5)

How to get through to be counted? Already 20 times I entered the random arcade and this game does not count. What do you need to do? :(
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon9875 17.11.21

Win?

o
ologolova15445 17.11.21

dimon9875
How?

B
BFDesign 17.11.21

There are some tasks that are buggy and do not count. Try restarting the game / session.

o
ologolova15445 17.11.21

BFDesign
Yes, I've been doing this for 3 days. If this arcade can be "passed" (xs where there is the end), then obviously it is impossible to do it, tk. the time of the blunt ends, and online is zero for this mode. And the matchmaking in the suck suck game.

S
ShaderGTX 17.11.21

Since yesterday, the same bullshit, except for the horizon arcade, the daily quests are no longer counted. And in series 0 of the festival, the number 1 remained - like you need to pick up the award, but I took everything there)).

o
ologolova15445 17.11.21

ShaderGTX
The rest are like norms, but here's how to close the arcade xs.

T
Tdante 24.11.21

The arcade is kind of buggy, I know where to get so many people to go through all 3 stages, this must be a very fortunate coincidence. Usually no one comes to its start or a maximum of 2 people. It was necessary to make a selection of players as for other online activities, otherwise this is some kind of game.

T
Tamerlan525 24.11.21

If you are talking about an arcade that appears on the map (red field), then you need to have more people in it to complete it, you need to earn a certain number of points in 10 minutes.