3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikined 17.11.21 02:22 am

Differences between Vice City and the original (Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy)

I would like to have a complete idea

The helicopters do not have a turn around the vertical axis
The tank turret rotates only with the camera and is not fixed
Menu sounds from GTA SA
A marker appeared on the map and a non-
disconnectable navigator Radar and hoods are not disabled
The weapon's sight disappeared, it automatically appears when firing, as in GTA 4, or when you press the aim button. When you hold down the scope (for pistols, shotguns and PPs), is the response to the fire button instantaneous? Does the minigun not spin the barrels before starting to shoot (with the right mouse button pressed)?
The Shakedown mission is completed after breaking only half of the windows (like on mobile phones)
You can't run backwards or sideways, like on a PC,
You can walk on a keyboard, like in CA
Now you can rotate the camera while driving. Does this work for helicopters and seaplane? How does it work in comparison with the original CA, the camera floats a lot, you need to keep your hand on the mouse constantly to rotate? For me, the floating camera in the CA is a serious inconvenience, especially when riding a motorcycle, because it is difficult to drive and simultaneously hammer the arrow up to accelerate. And in the Armed Forces, I generally rode the arrows in a car (on a wasd motorcycle and, if necessary, 9-6)
Gun Runner mission on PC is impassable.In
the Cop Land mission in the shopping center, you need to drive a police car, otherwise, when approaching the street blocking cops, they will be given stars. Interestingly, this is the notion of the remaster, or was it in some other version?
In a mission with a helicopter, it is given 30 seconds more
In the Gun Runner mission not on the PC, the bandits' help consists of two scooters, not four.
What other differences in missions from the PC did you notice?
Is there a collection van at Bar Brawl?
How many stars are given in No Escape ?, 3, like in a mobile phone, or 4?
34 Comments
Sort by:
r
red_communar 17.11.21

Nikined wrote:
Menu sounds from GTA SA
Damn, how could this be done? How could you betray the sounds of "whoa" to "whoa"?

S
Scorpion_win 17.11.21

Can Tommy Swim?

K
KOCMOC42 17.11.21

The radar can be turned off in the hidden settings of the console commands

Spoiler

N
Nikined 17.11.21

KOCMOC42
How exactly, what do you need to open? Can you turn off the navigator from there?

K
KOCMOC42 17.11.21

Nikined
prescribe team gta.radar.enable = 0 in the CustomSettings.ini file located on the way Documents Rockstar Games GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition Config WindowsNoEditor
However, immediately warn that can be lost and the game itself is a map

I'm working on a console so that you can writing these commands right in the game, however, it turned out to be more difficult than I expected. By the way, there is also an old map in the game, but I still haven't figured out how to turn it on ...

B
BDmitriy 17.11.21

Nikined wrote:
Menu sounds from GTA SA
In GTA 3, the same hat

Nikined wrote:
A marker appeared on the map and a non-
disconnectable navigator Radar and hood are not turned off
The sight of the weapon is gone, it automatically appears when firing, as in GTA 4, or when you press the aim button
In GTA 3, the same hat

Nikined wrote:
In the Cop Land mission in the shopping center, you need to drive a police car, otherwise, when approaching the cops blocking the street, they will be given stars. Interestingly, this is the notion of the remaster, or was it in some other version?
How many played, in the original they never gave stars, which I just didn’t use

x
xXHASLXx 17.11.21

Scorpion_win
No, walk hahahaha

N
Nikined 24.11.21

There is a U-turn on helicopters, but only on large ones, you need to move the mouse, it was cut out on helicopters

a
artemiarush 24.11.21

The swing of the blow with the LMB clamped from the original version of the PC did not migrate here. Although not surprising if this Trilogy (2021) is based on the first port version of the 10th anniversary re-release.
Disabled repeat mode on F1 and others.
The minimized possibilities of the game settings (The menu was cut down a lot):
the function of introducing your own Skin as in the original PC is disabled;
key assignments are not duplicated as additional; add. the mouse buttons on the side do not have a unique purpose - here they are equal to the LMB / RMB values! (Terrible!);
No interface shutdown or minimization as in the original.
Simplified passage of the mission in the Mol to destroy windows (It is enough to break several windows), as on the mobile port by 10th.
The re-release version includes the trimming Haitian Friendly Patch, where mentions of Gaitian and Cubans in missions for Umberto Robino, Auntie Polet and Avery Carrington go under the knife (Even new facial animations were rewritten for this version, great by Rockstar and their assistants).
About the radio, and so everyone is clear - under the knife.
Disabled the ability to play your own selection of MP3.
Firefights in the Malibu Club with an increased wanted level with the police will no longer happen. (Cops will spawn outside the club).
The camera at Lighthouse on Ocean Beach is fixed as on a set-top box (Again, due to the fact that re-release is a priority for consoles, not PCs).
Issues are listed based on consideration of GTA Vice City Definitive Edition.
You can now walk if you press the run button W in time.

G
Green9000 24.11.21

Nikined wrote:
In the Cop Land mission in the mall, you need to drive a police car, otherwise, when approaching the blocking streets, the cops will be given stars. Interestingly, this is the notion of the remaster, or was it in some other version?
As far as I remember, the same behavior was in the original, they gave two stars if you drive up to the cops

Nikined wrote:
The Shakedown mission is completed after breaking only half of the windows (like on mobile phones)
I thought this was a bug, incomprehensible behavior

B
BDmitriy 24.11.21

Nikined Cash
collection van is

N
Nikined 24.11.21

Green9000
As far as I remember, the same behavior was in the original, they gave two stars if you drive up to the cops
No, I checked, in the original, after changing clothes, you can come in a civilian car
I thought this was a bug, incomprehensible behavior
I agree, it is unlikely that they deliberately made
artemiarush
key assignments are not duplicated as additional.
That is, several keys cannot be assigned to one action, like wasd and arrows? Sadly
, the side mouse buttons do not have a unique purpose - here they are equated to the LMB / RMB values! (Awful!)
I agree. What did you want to appoint? Motorcycle leaning or shooting?
The camera in the Lighthouse on Ocean Beach is fixed as on the console
It's like, explain
You can now walk if you press the run button W
to the beat.Yes, you can walk with W pressed, a button appeared that is responsible for walking, as in GTA

V
Vezmard 24.11.21

gta vice city definitive edition the last mission does not start. Can you tell me what to do?
Yes, and all missions are completed, both main and third-party.

N
Nikined 24.11.21

Vezmard
Do you have money?

a
artemiarush 24.11.21

Vezmard
Strip Club also unlocked for profit?
Also about the boat pier?

B
BDmitriy 24.11.21

artemiarush
Strip club optional

o
obschaga 24.11.21

Difference from the original? This is no longer a Gta, but a piece of raw code that has been coated with expired cream. Sadness ...

V
Vezmard 24.11.21

Nikined
And how much do you need

V
Vezmard 24.11.21

artemiarush
Yes

a
artemiarush 24.11.21

Vezmard
I went on a pirate, all missions were