3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LOVestosHIT 17.11.21 02:22 am

Kach 90-99 (Diablo 2)

How long in time. In human hours, etc ...
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tong biis 17.11.21

and yet, the person asked the question

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.11.21

You can delete the topic, after 10 years the vehicle changed his mind.

R
RainInTheNight 17.11.21

Up to 97 is pretty fast at the open hbr. Conventionally, three months of stress-free play. 97-98 phbr with baal: several hours of pumping a day every day and the ap will be in a month.
But in fact, 97-98 stretches longer. 98-99 even more depends on the time of the game and the presence of allies, the spread is from several months to a couple of years

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.11.21

RainInTheNight
Well you bastard - you knew the answer and couldn't tell it for 10 years ??

R
RainInTheNight 17.11.21

Sweety_Mustard
It was necessary to wait a while, to check whether he was worthy of this knowledge!

O
Obsessed 17.11.21

well, there is also a trick with the ancients, when you don’t do them, swinging on Dee (while everyone is hammering on open hbr), and then you finish 97 (or 98?), make the ancients and .. you understand that stupid stoylovo in ondal on hbr is more boring than good hcs: D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 17.11.21

Obsessed
in good hcx still pc do for the right to kill Diablo))

R
RomanMixed 17.11.21

I want to 95)

O
Obsessed 17.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG], it happened. )) or the joint murder of Dee not_in_party with faces, as in the video for Hypnodancer (at the moment of "double hypnodance"): D

RomanMixed, "at the best of times" I had several 96 charms. 97 - only one. finishing 96 usually cooled the motivation to continue: D

r
rambler87 17.11.21

Just masochism) I did a maximum of 92. With my speed it would take 10 years) probably because I don't like hbr))

a
aaaaaSHKA 17.11.21

LOVestosHIT
dost says it's a billion years old.
Spoiler ... Well, so this person sentenced to a quadrillion stood, looked and lay down across the road: "I don't want to ROCK 90-99, I WILL NOT ROCK 90-99 on the basis of the principle!"
- Well done! - Ivan shouted, all in the same strange animation. Now he listened with a kind of unexpected curiosity. - Well, and now it lies?
- That is what it is, that is not. He lay for almost a thousand years, and then got up and went ROCKING 90-99.
- Here is a donkey! - Ivan exclaimed, laughing nervously, as if thinking something intensely. - Does it matter whether you lie forever or go SWING 90-99 quadrillion versts? After all, this is a billion years of KACHA?
- Even much more, only there is no pencil and paper, otherwise it would be possible to calculate. Why, he HAS BEEN GOT 90-99 long ago, and this is where the anecdote begins.
- How Got it! But where did he get a billion years?

- Well, well, what happened when I got there?
- And just now he was given a MODERA IN CHAT, and he entered, then, without having spent two more seconds - and this by the hour, by the hour (although his watch, in my opinion, should have long ago decomposed into its constituent elements in his pocket dear), - without having been two seconds, he exclaimed that in these two seconds, not only a quadrillion, but a quadrillion quadrillion of quadrillion can be RUNNED, moreover, by raising it to a quadrillion degree!

O
Obsessed 17.11.21

aaaaaSHKA, the starter obviously "loves to shit"))