3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SLGallardo 17.11.21 02:22 am

How to play FH5? (Forza Horizon 5)

Explain the principle and order of the game. It would seem that everything is simple - choose any race and drive. But if we talk about the storyline, then how it works is not clear to me. They give a bunch of different competitions, the map is crammed with everything possible, some kind of tournaments. What do you need to go through in order not to skate unnecessary races, which are already boring !? Is story and projects mode influencing the plot - or is it like an additional mode? Does the passage of high-speed radars, hazardous areas, etc. affect? - or is it just a way to gain reputation? ...
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samson14 17.11.21

Also interesting, I play this series for the first time))

S
Sprintin 17.11.21

you open the playgrounds you perform the plots, leviathan, voho, etc.
to open the level of the level at the races, everything)

in general, this is a game about racing, and here you have to drive)
if the races are boring, then this is not for you.
there is also a network mode, but there is the same race)

S
SLGallardo 17.11.21

Sprintin
Come on, a racing game? As I did not notice ... Boring races are not because it is boring to drive, but because the AI ​​goes like on rails, they have perfect trajectories, their car will never skid. Feeling like they are dummies that are moving and need to be overtaken. Online? I'm not interested in online. I like the storyline more

M
Marsj 17.11.21

The essence of racing: setting a world record is an online table.
Storyline - drive expeditions with passes, which are issued for leveling up and you can delete the game if the goal is to see the beauty of Mexico)

S
Sprintin 17.11.21

SLGallardo
don't ride with AI, what's the problem?
or need to suck out of your finger?

K
Kurchix 17.11.21

Guys, tell me, now you can't go through stories in a cooperative with a column?

S
Salyarych 17.11.21

SLGallardo
Come on in order.
Race. There are several types of them here: road (blue), dirt (orange), autocross (green), illegal / street (red).
There are also varieties of race types. For example, street racing has drag races.
Radars, jumps, drifts, etc. These are events in which you need to score the maximum possible number of points. For the most part, these are rating events. Also, these events are used in seasons (of which 4 pieces, which change once a week). For fulfilling the requirements of the season, rewards are issued (see the season screen in the game).
There are also unique events in the game. Such as: expeditions (reach the destination, fulfill the requirements) and showcases (competitive mode with / with unusual vehicles).
Among other things, upon reaching a certain reputation (passing races), events called goliath open. Large icons to match the color of a particular race (blue, yellow, green, etc.). These are just long races, the finish line of a certain mode, so to speak.
Yellow badges (history of horaisen) are another type of unique races in which they offer to complete a certain mission, with certain requirements. For example, drive through a dust storm in the allotted time and find a statue, then take a picture next to this statue. The better the result, the higher the score.
Ratings (stars) affect the unlocking of certain rewards. In the collection you can see what is given and for what.

There are also forzatons online. These are the events that are depicted on the map with a pink circle. In this area, as soon as the forzaton begins, it is necessary to perform various tasks (drifting, jumping, destroying the terrain, etc.). If a team fulfills all the requirements within the allotted time, you will receive forzaton points. These points can be spent on cars, wheel spins, clothes, etc. at the forzaton store.

About bots. The level of bots' aggression depends on the chosen difficulty and your behavior in the race. If you ram them, bots will later try to push you off the track. But at the same time, bots are not immune from errors. And not infrequently they fly out in turns or when attacking, crash into something. Again, it all depends on your playing style. Bots remember this. If there is someone as a friend, the bot will try to copy your friend's riding style. But this does not mean that bots will constantly ram and attack. They also want to win and in 80% of the entire race they will try to overtake cleanly (no collisions).

B
BFDesign 17.11.21

Forza is not about the plot, this is a sandbox, you are looking for classes for yourself. Bots in this part have become faster. But about the rails is true. It will be more interesting online.

S
SLGallardo 17.11.21

Salyarych
Thanks for the detailed answer. As for the bots, I have never, even while playing in FH4, seen them crashing into anything or even being carried somewhere, if you don't push them out of the track yourself. Maybe in offline mode everything works a little differently ... I also noticed that the class of the car in races affects. If I choose a class not higher than 700, then the bots will not be higher than this class. In any case, the bots somehow adjust to your car in order to maximize pressure on me and keep up - this is maddening. Well, from race to race, bots are always divided into two types: this is the first four and the rest, which you overtake on the easy, and you essentially only need to butt with the first four!

S
Sprintin 24.11.21

SLGallardo drove
yesterday in the trophy on c1, they fly away perfectly in jeeps and buggies.
bots cheat at the start in any case, no matter how fast your cramps are.

P
Petrovich-1960 24.11.21

Question: after three seasons passed, I closed i.e. won the races by 90-95 percent of all icons, all types of races and they are now reflected on the map as completed. Is it now that it will remain like this for all the time and there will be no more highways or street races? Will there be only new seasonal champions after the change of season? While this is not clear and terribly annoying.

s
statickable 24.11.21

Petrovich-1960
Yes, there are only seasonal championships, in each season they will change, by type of car and class.