3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimas1243 17.11.21 02:22 am

Ban for glitches (Forza Horizon 5)

Hello. I play on the Xbox series. Recently I found a video where a man in forza horizon 5 jumps on a springboard and accumulates points of auto talent. I decided to repeat it, repeated it, everything works. But then there were big doubts that this is "legal", I explain: in the fair use policy of xbox live, point 7. It is forbidden to use glitches, cheats, exploits. The question is, what kind of punishment can there be for using these very glitches and exploits? Because one blogger bought the 2999 level in forza, 680 million reputation, and 40 thousand wheel spins, and for this he was only banned online in the forza. I play on the console and for glitches, exploits for money, can the console be banned at all or not?
25 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 17.11.21

Dimas1243
Personally, I have never had any bans for glitches on the curling iron. In general, I don’t understand why you will be like a blogger and cheat to the limit;

D
Dimas1243 17.11.21

DEDGAMER
I'm not going to cheat at all. I just filmed this bug and sent a complaint that I found a bug in the game. And now I wonder if this video will be banned? In general, you do not know if the console itself can be banned for glitch?

C
CrowBY 17.11.21

Dimas1243 is
usually given bans for a specific game. but you shouldn't be banned for the video, you sent it as a bug report

L
Lex-one 17.11.21

Dimas1243
In some countries, they will also put you in jail, take care of your ass when you are young.

D
Dimas1243 17.11.21

CrowBY
Microsoft support said that the account can be banned, or the console itself. I do not know.

D
Dimas1243 17.11.21

CrowBY
I sent the video without a description. In general, for glitches, exploits for money in games, can the console be banned?

D
Dimas1243 17.11.21

Lex-one
Very witty. Look, just don't drop the soap.

S
Sprintin 17.11.21

Dimas1243
as crazy do not twist, and everything will be ok.
if you're afraid, play fair.

D
Dimas1243 17.11.21

Sprintin
No, but in general, in theory, can the console be banned for this? Not an account, but a console.

C
CrowBY 17.11.21

Dimas1243
for exploits, unlikely for glitches, but possible. but they are usually banned when they get caught, and not when you throw it as an information about an error.

S
Sprintin 17.11.21

Dimas1243
console? what should be done?
I do not think what kind of glitch or something else, the console will be banned.
but once again, if you are afraid, do not go.

in theory, you can be banned in any state at the social level)

P
PhysxN 17.11.21

It would be better if these were banned

D
Di0xyD 17.11.21

How quickly can developers tell me that I have farmed skillpoints using the bagoyuz through the barrel? Farmed only 20 skillpoints. It will be a shame if banned due to 20 skill points

S
Sprintin 17.11.21

Di0xyD
don’t ban you, play for fun, calm down.

Nobody needs your points, wheel spins, grandmas, cars.
but you will lvl, prestige and time to twist, they will take by the balls.
PhysxN will
clean up think.

P
PhysxN 17.11.21

The game has an autopilot, or whatever it is called. Players have already made a bunch of farming tracks. Autopilot + brake assist + gas clamped = a lot of skill points, money and experience.

S
Sprintin 17.11.21

PhysxN
what kind of autopilot?
management help can?

P
PhysxN 17.11.21

Sprintin Auto Steering
and Brake Assist. And then the car itself will turn and brake where necessary, but there is no point in using the driver devices, this system is stupid.

B
BFDesign 17.11.21

Nothing will happen, uzbagoysya.

D
Dimas1243 24.11.21

CrowBY
Exploits and glitches are one and the same. I'm wondering, only in theory for glitches can the console itself be blocked for hardware or not?

D
Dimas1243 24.11.21

CrowBY
I didn’t throw information about an error, I just threw a video without a description, so this can be regarded as anything. I sent them the video and that's it, I didn't write the text. Now I think, can they issue a ban on iron to the console or not?