3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Completely traveled 17.11.21 02:28 am

There are no games in the library.

I have FREEBOOT. Yesterday I played with a 16 GB flash drive in AC3 and Farcry 3 Blood Dragon. But, today I bought a removable HDD of 500 GB, formatted it in FAT32 using EaseUS Partition Master, formatted it like it was correct, because XBOX sees it (even in Explorer). And there are no games in the library! Although he does not even see two arcades installed in the internal memory of the box (onboard)! And when I insert a flash drive, he sees arcades and an assassin ... I tried not to insert the HDD, these two arcades are still missing! Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Tell me please! Thank you in advance.
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hot Hot Dog 17.11.21

Neher was to put a freebie, stitched attachments sooner or later - kirdyk to the love ...

C
Completely traveled 17.11.21

Chushpan
She is only 2 weeks old ...
So no one knows what can be done? There is still some kind of dregs with scanning the content, maybe I'm doing something wrong there?

H
Hot Hot Dog 17.11.21

Well, in half a year , then say goodbye to her ...

S
SkOOnS 17.11.21

Chushpan
Brad.
Poexhash
Look where you downloaded the game, maybe downloaded an incorrect image. Read the comments and descriptions for the distribution.

C
Completely traveled 17.11.21

SkOOnS
Everything somehow got better by itself)

1234Vadim1234 17.11.21

what to do if the game is not displayed in the xbox library? I sold xbox one (without an account) and bought an xbox series s I went to the account where the games were bought I go to the library but there are no games. Can be corrected?

P
Pravdarub 17.11.21

Hot Hot Dog
Mine is five years old. Despite the fact that I took it on Avito from my hands.