3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_Igromator 17.11.21 02:28 am

Bots in the game (discussion) (Battlefield 2042)

The last time bots in battles on the map were during Battlefield 2 (2142). The appearance of bots in the new game surprised me, and at the same time there was an irresistible desire to see them in action.
Today they let me run on a server with bots in the Gold Edition, which you can already play. From the first impression, the bots depict vigorous activity, but the allied bots are not as friendly as in the old games. The players are not raised, ammunition and first-aid kits are not given ... It's sad. But maybe I'm wrong, since you can configure the whole thing on your own servers. And I didn't run a lot. If bots are only for cannon fodder, then what's the point in bots for allies?)) Although they actively use technology and depict war as it should be)
We went to one server, where fans of the zombie regime were clearly sitting. A bunch of bots with knives and running very fast makes only a smile))
It's not as interesting to play with bots as with people, but it's still funny to run with them)
What do you think?
1 Comments
Sort by:
X
XOPSSS 17.11.21

Since the 12th, I have never hit the bots. Except for the Hazard regime zones, where they are according to the scenario. But there they are of course fierce. Hang up soundly