3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S1mple__ 10.11.19 11:17 pm

The game is very slow (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Hello dear friends, I have a problem when you start the game, it is very slow, the fps is 0. Although my vidyuhi need to pull this game as I played and passed Far Cry 4 and it is less walked, about 40 - 50 fps, and here are system requirements Far Cry 4:
Polimineral REQUIREMENTS:
SUPPORTED OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (64 bit versions only)
CPU: Intel Core i5-750 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.2 GHz or better
RAM: 4 GB RAM
VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD5850 (1GB VRAM or higher)
DIRECTX: 11
HARD DRIVE: 30 GB of free hard disk space
SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0 c Compatible sound card with latest drivers
PERIPHERALS: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse
INTERNET: Broadband Internet connection required for activation / registration
MULTIPLAYER: Broadband connection with 256 kbps upstream or faster

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
CPU: Intel Core i5-2400S @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or better
RAM: 8 GB RAM
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon R9 290X (2GB VRAM or higher)
DIRECTX: 11
HARD DRIVE: 30 GB of free hard disk space
NETWORK: Broadband Internet connection
SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0 c Compatible sound card with latest drivers
PERIPHERALS: Keyboard, mouse. Optional controller (Xbox 360 controller for Windows recommended).
But the system requirements for Assassin's Creed 4:
Polimineral REQUIREMENTS
SUPPORTED OS: Windows Vista SP or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
PROCESSOR: Intel Core2Quad Q8400 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz
RAM: 2 GB RAM
Video CARD: Nvidia Geforce GTX 260 or AMD Radeon HD 4870 (512MB VRAM with shader Model 4.0 or higher (see list of supported cards*)
HARD DRIVE: 30 GB available space
SOUND CARD: DirectX compatible sound card with updated drivers
PERIPHERALS: keyboard and mouse. Optional controller (Xbox 360 controller for Windows recommended).
MULTIPLAYER: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
SUPPORTED OS: Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
CPU: Intel Core i5 2400S @ 2.5 GHz or better or AMD Phenom II x4 940 @ 3.0 GHz
RAM: 4 GB RAM
Video CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 470 or AMD Radeon HD 5850 (1024MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0) or higher (see list of supported cards*)
HARD DRIVE: 30 GB available space
SOUND CARD: DirectX compatible sound card with updated drivers
PERIPHERALS: keyboard and mouse. Optional controller (Xbox 360 controller for Windows recommended).
MULTIPLAYER: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection
From FC4, the requirements are much higher than in AC4. I went FC4 for a long time, then Windows reinstalled, and now decided to play AC4, . By the way, the game starts to lag immediately after startup In menu, I don't even start the game. Please help!!!
My system:
Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz 6006U
4 GB OF RAM
GeForce 920mx
Windows 10 x64
33 Comments
Sort by:
v
vk77 10.11.19

the black flag itself is not fast. even when played on a 660ti noticed

S
SS44 10.11.19

On my gtx 1080 game 60 frames does not hold. I.e., in General of course hold , but occasionally so brutal frieze((( How it developed has been in the game 2011 crooked download future good vidyahu Hz.

D
DirtyLol 10.11.19

vidyuhi Frank cal.

S
S1mple__ 10.11.19

DirtyLol
Maybe, but I'm with another question came, why did less demanding games went fine, and now the same game PPC lag?

S
Spillik 10.11.19

Maxim Cepraga
You have frieze not for some. The game itself, like everything from the assassins, demanding more to graphics card than the CPU and the kernel should have as many megahertz as there are in the requirements. That is, the above 2.4 if I am not mistaken, regardless of a larger number of processors. What you wrote 0 fps is really weird.

And if you have to say so, then played:
3 GB RAM ДДР2
Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz Е4300
HD Radeon 5700 512 MB
Fps very much fell in big cities and strong shooting naval guns because of the smoke effect. By the way, the fps was over 30 most of the time.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.19

there is a possibility that the game does not run on the NVIDIA chip and integrated in this game

S
S1mple__ 10.11.19

MunchkiN 616
I checked on discrete runs

S
S1mple__ 10.11.19

Spillik
I may not be there asked already but I don't know what to do... I've played Crysis 3, the game went fine, but now it is impossible to play, although it is the same Repack, I just reinstalled Windows, and the wood I put. The same problem with AC 4, the idea is that at least a minimum salary, but the game should go, but nope, and I don't know what could be the problem. In short, all the less demanding games which I used to play, now they lag, PPC, although they are before you can even say fly... But why are they now lag, I don't know...

M
MagicHero 10.11.19

Maxim Cepraga
System set the same or different?

S
S1mple__ 10.11.19

MagicHero
Another

M
MagicHero 10.11.19

S1mple__
And what was that set? Not the case 7 through 10 moved?

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.11.19

S1mple__
Right MagicHero noticed with 4Gb of RAM put back Win 7.

Spillik
Spillik wrote:
The game itself, like everything from the assassins, demanding more to graphics card than the CPU and the kernel should have as many megahertz as there are in the requirements
To the map?Oh well:
Spoiler

Here a bunch of AMD Phenom ll x4 3.3 GHz + 570GTX + 4Gb DDRII RAM.Only at the time the RAM worked for 400Мгцах.I later noticed when Crysis 3 started to play.The motherboard default to the lowest frequency RAM puts

T
True_Rivethead 10.11.19

And I have the opposite - too fast.
On the old computer game"UAZ Full Drive 2(something else for the buttom, to be honest) flying at 200 FPS, which affects gameplay - it is impossible to play, because everything flickers at high speed.
Older computer, which I used to play this game - died and is beyond repair.
Help.

T
True_Rivethead 10.11.19

MeTpocekcyaJl
As smishno
Spoilery.

S
SS44 10.11.19

True_Rivethead If the game is not salochki fps in NVIDIA settings, check force adaptive and you will be happy at 60 fps. Or in riva tuner statistics server, set the number to any that suits you fps'a)))
Here
Spoiler

T
True_Rivethead 10.11.19

SS44
Finally I was on this site was found good, fit companion!
Thank you for your help.

S
SS44 10.11.19

True_Rivethead Not for that. Please contact if into))) Although the PM here, I almost never read...

S
Spillik 10.11.19

[Denis]
My mistake - just the opposite, misspelled. :(

S
SEREGA-SAN64 10.11.19

Iron inhibits!!! no lag percent 7700к VIDOS 1070 8 gig memory 16 mamka ASUS 270 z airplane game

L
LIGHTandDARK4 10.11.19

SS44
Whoa, whoa, it's black Flag!!! She's even on the bucket is moving. I also have a gtx 1080. Here's how it goes for 4k.
Spoiler
Maybe you confused her with demanding Syndicate. With the Flag all right. You have pirates?