3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N.DF 17.11.21 02:29 am

Fire sorc. Merc \ 's equipment. (Diablo 2: Resurrected)

1)
Spoiler

2)
Spoiler

Please help me figure out what is better to wear a measurement for Fire sorc (no_gibrid). The task is to deal with fireimunne as painlessly as possible.

Figure 1 shows what is already measured by default, the question is what is better to use from helmets - a weak unic with ll and ias, or a good dd gulyam. I tend to the second, only here I will have to do without ll, and in the absence of such a parameter on other things, the survival rate is not very good, probably. There is also Rockstopper, TR helm .. But maybe you need to buy a gaze or something?

Figure 2 shows a list of oars, in order of use. I recently collected Crescent Moon out of despair, and it was curious if the static and the kettle would cope with the packs a little better. The task, once again - the merk should bring down the fireimunne enemies, preferably quickly. As it turned out, the -fireres parameter on the Obediance does not work for the castes of the magpie itself, and therefore this ditch is not quite suitable, although its fizdmg is quite good. Advice on the type of Infi, no need to :) Help anyone who thinks how best to dress him, given that the magpie is pure Fire. I suppose that something from Elite Unique Polearms should help, perhaps some combo from EUP and hats, given the necessary parameters (ll, crush, OW, ares, def, ias ...)?
Let's speculate.
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bitard 17.11.21

Eth reaper, Fort / treachery, Anda. + Static.

O
Obsessed 17.11.21

N.DF, you don’t need to buy anything, the size is one head, so a lot of hats = a clogged chest) this is the main thing that you need to do at all - to be able to throw away the excess. no kidding.
xs, I would use Resentment, while there is no ripper, googling "diablo 2 locations fire immunes" and crawling to where they are not / are few. but in general you can practice for so long until the best gear appears, the question is why))
you can farm all sorts of hcs, grass, pita, shenkoeldrich with humor.
close you can farm Dee, tk. flight in a straight line and without dolls - the block is not needed, 63 fcr is enough.
You can extinguish cows with a firelight, but then probably better insick and wand with low-cut charges. plus, a combo from tal rawa: stick + belt + amul (is it there?), will be -15% enemy fres

N
N.DF 17.11.21

Obsessed wrote:
Being able to throw away the excess
This is perhaps the most difficult thing.

In general, I agree with you, one question would not be better than Tomb River? Or is it impractical? Ex Reaper, as I understand it, it's still top in this case ..
Regarding ignoring the firm immune, it is essentially true, but ...
I have already mapped out a route for myself (without top locations - xx and baalran is too long and is not worth it for such a magpie):
Countess - Andariel -Summoner -Duriel -Meph -Shenk -SocketThresher -Pindle -Nihlathak
In this way, almost everything goes well, but you don't want to remove Nihl from here because of the faeimmuns, and sometimes you need dd from the measure. So it goes. I have already given up on xx. I don't want to do Blizzku)) Fundamentally.
Is Crescent Moon generally usable? It seems to me that this is not a piece of measure, after all :) Both of them are of better quality, unfortunately, even for fireworks. To buy a Reaper, in principle, is not a problem, I think it is average in food and it is quite possible to buy them, they have already been farmed in packs.

N
N.DF 17.11.21

Obsessed wrote:
stick + belt + Amul (? And he is)
full mp, cc, cc, + Nagel Uni + 15% absorbfae, magefist
me a nicer unit)

p
passed 17.11.21

What other foer sorka, mink addict galley?

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.11.21

passed
so I don’t know what to say - not a magpie, but an enigma for a measure) Wahid put on a magpie and flew off to farm imuns!

N
N.DF 17.11.21

Guys, your sense of humor certainly makes me happy. But I got tired of the worn-out molding closets back in the early years (it was 10 years ago, and it was great). I arranged a kind of quest for myself, just for fun. I am aware that the fire will not cover all the content, no matter how close or light. And therefore, I isolated only the target locks, where the firing pew-pew would feel comfortable. Everything runs and cleans perfectly, except for some places. On xx and br, I will choose a different hero, a different profession, a different gender.

N
N.DF 17.11.21

not a magpie, but an enigma for a measure)
Well, that was certainly strong)) punch 😄👍

O
Obsessed 17.11.21

full tr, ss, vv, nagel + uni + 15% absorbfae, magistrate
N.DF, pfff! I take him the last second Akuliz and the last second etx Insi from my heart, but he turns out to be d2-nagorn ?! : D PS Shaw is this uni ??

Guys, your sense of humor certainly makes me happy,
don't listen to them. here is a list of what is worth taking on a swap while there is no CTA. and troubles with immunics will end, as well as binding to the measure. yes, some investments in strength will be needed, but believe me, they will pay off better than even investing dex in a block! the last option is especially good, but it's not cheap, you understand ..
(I have it!; D)

N
N.DF 17.11.21

pfff! I gave him the last second ....
Constantine. Uncle. You again confuse me with someone) you and I at the start ran to the norm-nm only. I then recognized you by the style of your letter))

O
Obsessed 17.11.21

N.DF, you trawl me, chi sho? xDD and to whom did we go through the hell yesterday?

N
N.DF 17.11.21

Obsessed
XDDDDDD There are no words, only emotions)) You have been communicating with pseudoN.DF for a week! =)

You and I, back in those years, somehow went to the Don, drank decoctions of Malah, remember?)

N
N.DF 17.11.21

For advice with unic (uni *;)) thanks maces! I didn't even take into account that a magpie can use this) Great, I'll try!

O
Obsessed 17.11.21

N.DF, I remember for Don, but who did I give Akulez to then? ..: D

R
RomanMixed 24.11.21

merk holy freeze I hope?)
I would also have Glacial Spike to control the crowd with the left button,
and so a pure fire is a magpie if only for an enchant (although on the software it doesn't matter how you say it has passed :))