3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rambler87 17.11.21 02:29 am

Fastest masskiller low lvl (Diablo 2)

I tried a fire druid - it seems to me, or because of a bug, 3 fire Skills (the miscalculation on a pack of Mobs will be bugged and not hit higher than when we hit individual mobs with this skill), this is the most powerful character (and no gear is required). In general, fire is not very popular to Dr. only because of the inconvenience of the last Skill of the branch? the fact that he cannot cast Armageddon not on himself. And in the captivity of the removal of the Mobs - before Hell, he seems to clean everything well - but what did you do with the names if you got to Hell? (Although, of course, the Hell is made for two or more players, but still. Here, of course, it is inferior to all the litter - no static field, no teleport

In pvp, if this is purely fire (as in pvp, Peter is not clear against a fast sorcery, is he clumsy?), It has no sense - only if this branch of fire is like a synergy to fiery claws - if fiery claws in general, how good are they pvp pve. Or, again, this dru feels like an ordinary wolf with poison, for example, and much more sickly than any zealer?
12 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 17.11.21

the bone necromancer on the teleport performs well in the masskill of lowlevels; he
can even clean the barn: he caught up with the crowd, threw a pack of teeth, went out through the portal into the city, set up the host, removed the host, repeated the procedure

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.11.21

rambler87
on pg in pve it's the other way around - it's healthier than any zealer (we don't consider Corvinka, he's hopeless). Here the current does not pump a fiery branch - only a firestorm + charges of level 16 with a dv stone. There are still many cn who go to lycanthropy / verbier / wave. He has 10 + k def without def mercs and bo, high ap, 4 + k xn (in the block version - if the dex is pumping current under pb, then + ~ 600 hp). Fury with poison is probably faster in terms of killing, but sometimes he will be given bribes, and the bear is very confident even in the xs - a camp for 10-15 seconds from the wave is something.

The summoners are also very happy with him, for the aura is beautiful and the skeletons of moShnee are becoming (wolves do not use wolverine - it lives with bears).

For pvp, a completely different build and there will be much more suffering.

r
rambler87 17.11.21

Sweety_Mustard
Thank you. I just found this hat on fire and I wanted to try the assembly for it)
The main disadvantage, like a shallower other, is that if the zealer cannot be interrupted, then it’s all too close to me, or if it’s travin without a block and with a large fhr, say, cleaning will be no worse than a zeler? Also, looking for this in the barn of the zeler seems to be tolerant (Although, of course, especially in average gear - he can't stand the crowd) - what is his attack not covered and he can calmly pour complex packs of mobs on ll?

For bears, I tried it with ribcracker somehow - again, due to the lack of auras like that of palladium - where you want the vigor cut in, you want redeployment, and so on - it seems very slow and not agile) but I wanted to do it until learned that he could not teleport (((in d2r, probably he also (which is generally logical according to the canon) is not capable of magic except to summon animals

Why is this spirit suitable only for a bear? How do spirits live on Hella? I somehow downloaded them, but not to the end - they burst through even on 1 act of the hull (is it worth downloading at all? (Although lately I spat on the hull and began to download characters only according to the norm - d2 is somehow little sharpened in the development of characters and interest in this for pumping at other difficulty levels - everything is already repeating itself, new skills do not appear, and many of the existing ones are made useless)))) and as a result everything comes down to several assemblies that survive on helle comfortably. Therefore, during the whole game, I saw only 2-3 bears on it)

r
rambler87 17.11.21

Sweety_Mustard
By the way, the main advantage of the sedan is the main plus and the dmg of the wolf seems to be no more valuable? I noticed on the palette that virgins above 8k seem to change nothing much.

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.11.21

rambler87 wrote: Druedy don’t wear a
hat for
Meli’s fire - in general, fts in pve uses fire as additional damage - the basis of fizukh. The bear's attack is single, it is not interrupted and chases up to 5 frames with normal fizuron (with a two-handed, with a bar slower) - consider the same fury, only faster and does not miss due to hits on the Persian.

Any spirit lives in the bear - because all nearby mobs are under the camp.

r
rambler87 17.11.21

Sweety_Mustard
And here's the point. Stan helps. Yes, but this game is not for the lazy - if by laziness, then it is more difficult than the zealer, after all - all the time you have to press the mouse continuously and put it on) (and it won't really hurt me because I killed a few Masha about d2)) but it is not convenient to change the layout to something else)))

Is it purely fire- friendly with Armageddon only until hella is normal? I still want to use the hat)

The wind druid was - he cleaned normally - but the walking Persians without ani, of course, everything is slow and he himself is slow, fire seems to be brighter less - but there is a minus that during armageddon nothing can be used from the metol and the druid, as it were, must walk among the mobs and just use the usual m1 to poke them, which seems completely dull (or Armageddon is generally pointless and you only need to use that buggy skill 3)

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.11.21

rambler87
if you need a caster, then a fissure bar, cleans the barn as close as it is, pkshit seems to be still quite good. Armageddon - only as a synergy.
As for the clicks - when I played with the javazon and the hummer, I had to click much more. You bind to the pkm wave, maul and fts - you hold down the cursor and bring it out of the window, and then you move the cursor over the mobs and press the desired skill (you can immediately re-cast the summons from the swap, but I have not tried it). Unless, of course, this is uber or there are no floods nearby, you have to play more accurately there.

r
rambler87 17.11.21

Sweety_Mustard
I have not tried this method, but I heard how they clean everything with a barb - but can this only be done on a window release? I have a darker window for some reason - the graphics are less contrasting or something, and I use full-size) according to legend, the full-window gives more runes))))))

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.11.21

rambler87
I do not know, I thought only firk plays in fullscreen, in the window everything is more beautiful and clearer. And in this way you can save the state of the mouse.

r
rambler87 17.11.21

Sweety_Mustard Clearer
but dimmer colors, it seems to me, maybe it can be treated with monitor settings (contrast brightness) and depends on the type of screen…. But I only used the window mode when I tried the locomotives (and in terms of clarity, I was so used to the graphics of the 90s that I don’t need it)))

O
Obsessed 17.11.21

The fastest mass-hitting low
lvl rambler87, and low is a dap? and what is the gear? javka is my favorite.

Of course, the Hell is made for two and more
unambiguous passage ! )

By the way, the sedan is the main plus and the dmg of the wolf seems to be no more valuable?
Sedan has an asnavnoy plus - eggplant color, ara!

killed a few Masha about d2
parents of girls without pretensions?

I thought only Firk plays in fullscreen
Sweety_Mustard, right now, many have become like Firk in this moment. ;-) and what is this strange laziness TO PRESS ON THE BATONS? =) you cho, don't you want to press the buttons already ?? : D hmm, but I thought I was driving the firk. how wrong I was! ; D

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.11.21

Obsessed
if I wanted to press the buttons, I would play cs or warcraft)