3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kalakop 17.11.21 02:29 am

Recognition Signs \ "Dangerous \" (Forza Horizon 5)

In getting points for the signs "Dangerous" there are several awards where you need to overcome at least 50 meters near a certain sign without touching the ground.
Who knows how to get through this? If you just drive on the indicated car sign Dangerous more than 50 meters, nothing is counted. Drive nearby too.
SpoilerFor example
8 Comments
Sort by:
y
yurban2 24.11.21

The same is of interest to this moment. There are still misunderstandings with high-speed sections, where it is necessary to keep the average speed not lower than a certain one, let's say there is a section of the "Rocks", which must be driven by a 2013 Ford Shelby and keep the speed not lower than 161 km / h. I just can't get this achievement already and I manually transferred the box, in 5th gear I enter the 180 km / h zone and go out to 180 km / h and does not count nichrome. In general, guru, let's help us noobs.

k
kalakop 24.11.21

yurban2
Hmm ... I checked, it really does not count even if the speed on the section is much higher than necessary. I thought a bug if there is a tuning. I checked that on stock, that with an upgrade - it's still higher than 161 km / h and nifiga

T
Tdante 24.11.21

There are very, very many achievements that are stupidly not counted even after the current patch. We wait. Particularly pleasing are some complicated things, like getting 200k drift points on a wheelbarrow that is not particularly suitable for this on an inconvenient route. You spend an hour on this and it stupidly doesn't count. So for now I have scored on achievements.

S
SBGAlbatros 24.11.21

kalakop

take some Ferrari 400. There A class and performance management are still the most flexible. Pump under 900 end-to-end for acceleration. I steamed so much but passed. it is better to go from the side so that the open section of the longest straight line is when you fly under 215+

ps. E5 T9

S
SBGAlbatros 24.11.21

kalakop

is it so important to you?

M
Mark500 29.11.21

Also today I tried to complete the task on the "Rare Classic" car to get 3 stars for the jump. It is not counted in any way: (
Yes, there are a lot of things that do not want to be counted, for example, knocking down umbrellas, too, can not get through. So if I can't get through something, I postpone it.

k
kalakop 29.11.21

Mark500
By the way, knocking down umbrellas is easy to go through, there in the menu there is a search for custom races where you can find tracks with hundreds of umbrellas on a straight line.

b
bennsk 29.11.21

Mark500
I passed the umbrellas on the right beach, but it’s not clear how to jump.