3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Light_Warrior 17.11.21 02:29 am

A Few Questions About Lich (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

Playing as a lich, the following questions arose:
1. Is it possible, being a lich, to subdue Golfrey so as not to kill Irabeth? after all, she is in the queen's detachment ... yesterday I decided to subjugate her, but her entire detachment, including Beth, attacked (
2. In the prison of inevitability I met the ghost of Hepzamira, talked to her and she agreed to join me to fight together against her father. However, I did not see her anywhere in the ziggurat or on the streets of Dresen.
3. Even earlier, long before the abyss, I did the quest Kiara and said that Morweg fell at my hands. He began to swear, curses, but did not attack (of course, he that moment was alive.) But how to turn him into an undead and replenish their ranks?

And yes: is Goldfrey worth the sacrifice? I have a save, where I put her entire squad and resurrected her as undead, but I like Irabet, and somehow I don't really want to lose such an interesting character ... What is the best way to proceed in this case?
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 17.11.21

Light_Warrior
It is doubtful that this is possible, since Irabet is on the side of good.

X
Xmax1234 17.11.21

Light_Warrior
1 - in order for Irabet to survive with an evil hero, you need to: 1) not give orders for her at the command headquarters. Then she will have a broken spirit and she will flee from Goldfrey in case of danger. 2) You DO NOT need to give Godfrey the volume of Lexicton, then she will not find the library, but will try to kill the dead dragon Trandela, where without our help and sacrifice Irabeth is guaranteed to die, after which she can be resurrected as a ghost. (by class, she seems to be the archip of the bard - Summoner of a storm, this class has magic associated with lightning up to the sixth rank and in general she is quite good both in support and in attack, if I again do not confuse anything)
2 - She will only come at the Battle of the Frontier in a short cutscene in front of the very gates of the fortress.
3 - I don’t remember exactly how it will become available in the final of Act 4 when you storm non-Hyan mines, or a little later, in Act 5, on some just opened lock. In general, he was simply not interesting to me as a party member, so I didn't bother with that much.

In general, I want to re-run some myths after the release of all the patches, otherwise it turns out that there is something interesting at the stages already passed and because of a bug you simply did not notice it.