3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goroooo001 17.11.21 02:29 am

This is not a remaster, but a complete g___. (Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy)

Control and camera.
1). Centering the camera, it constantly pulls to the ground, I personally feel extremely uncomfortable playing with this view.
2). There is no free view on the plane.
3). You cannot drop the parachute ahead of time.
4). No top view in III, and removed the cinematic camera mode.
5). There is no way to ride a bike calmly, only one sprint mode.
6). There is no possibility of variability and intermediate options in the management of various equipment, for example, nozzles in a fighter plane, raising the loader bucket, stupidly on / off.

Graphics.
1). There are no volumetric clouds in SA and no fog.
2). There are no interactive leaves and newspapers that flew from the wind on the asphalt.
3). The side lights of the cars do not light up at night.
4). The glow of a person's silhouette when aiming a weapon at him.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, or I haven't found the right item in the settings, help me whoever can !!!
19 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Youxyxol 17.11.21

Goroooo001
What do you want from the port from mobile phones? By the way, they also broke the rocking chair.

K
KOCMOC42 17.11.21

You haven’t used the jetpack control yet))) It will burn well!

G
Goroooo001 17.11.21

KOCMOC42
I tried, they are mocking us, the beta was released for sale.

K
KOCMOC42 17.11.21

Goroooo001
I myself wanted to fly, I thought now I’ll fly from the cops, killing and pumping my reputation ... but it turned out to be impossible to fly on it, the control is crooked, very crooked)

G
Goroooo001 17.11.21

KOCMOC42
you can sort of alter the management, sign off if possible.

v
vovangt4 17.11.21

I agree, the curve is remaster, just shader water and reflections were stuck in, everything else was fucked up, and made cartoonish, even the gamepad cannot be configured, which worked without problems in the original. Now probably a dozen patches will be made to somehow fix it

K
KOCMOC42 17.11.21

Goroooo001 You
can redo , but this is not my level) I can only make small fixes at the patch level. Some global ones take a long time

B
BDmitriy 17.11.21

Made the game multiplatform, so we get L-shaped solutions such as simplified control and gameplay with the impossibility of normal setting

P
PpLtZ 24.11.21

Maybe I didn’t figure it out, but in my opinion, there is no mp3 radio station either, can't I add my own music?

x
xxxKROCKIxxx 01.05.22

The side mission in GTA3 does not work in the 2nd city... the garage does not open.

Restarting the game did not help ...
I went through the main one mission and then earned a side mission ... crap, in short, bugs in the game.

a
alik12345 01.05.22

Complete shit is Gta Online, and the remaster is normal

B
BDmitriy 01.05.22

alik12345
You seem to be young, since the remaster is normal...

a
alik12345 01.05.22

BDmitriy
Stop, according to you Gta Online in which every second player is a fucking cheater. It's okay, do you like it?

T
TimVer 12.06.22

BDmitriy
Remaster is normal, but young people just don't like it, you see, they like RDR, probably with their graphics.

R
RicoChico 12.06.22

There are already a bunch of reviews confirming that the re-release is garbage.

n
nikined 21.10.22

Who else is playing, in GTA 3 you can fly the Dodo, have you made buttons on the keyboard to lower-take off?

T
TimVer 21.10.22

There were no buttons.
And in general it is not clear what is happening with this Dodo. It seems to fly up a little, if you move the mouse during acceleration and that's it. Maybe the skill is just not enough. Because I, in the original GTA 3, flew only from the 3rd to the 2nd island (from Shoreside Vale to Staunton island). Although I tried, I didn’t read the flight manual cheat (although I saved it somewhere somewhere).

n
nikined 25.10.22

TimVer
And if you do not move the mouse, the same "success"?

T
TimVer 25.10.22

Climb (nose up), descent (nose down) and roll in DE are done on the mouse. If you do not move the mouse, the plane will roll, take off a little from the ground, and then roll again.
In principle, mouse control should be easier, but in reality it does not always work out that way. Although again, maybe you just need to practice more and then everything will work out.