3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frinki 17.11.21 02:30 am

Turbolaser rifle in Fallout 2 (Fallout 2)

Tell me the prototype ID of this miracle?
On the wiki:
"Apparently, in the first versions of Fallout there was a turbolaser rifle, which was removed from the game due to too low AP per shot. If you wish, you can convert an improved version of the laser gun into it using the item editor."
http://home.ica.net/~mordeth/compendium/fallout/weapstat.htm#Rifles
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez ramirez 17.11.21

Um ... in the second Fall, they just rebalanced the Turboplasma, making the other weapons more competitive.

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Turbo_plasma_rifle_(Fallout)

They probably have the same Prototype ID, because this is not a completely new weapon, but an old one with changed characteristics. I don’t think that you can get the “imbe” Turboplasma from F1 simply by changing the ID.

F
Frinki 17.11.21

Well, you can try?
I would like to know the ID from the first

K
KeDweller 17.11.21

So in the second part, you can also upgrade a plasma rifle to a turboplasma rifle. In New Reno, there is a character in the basement of the weapons store who will do this for free.

S
Sanchez ramirez 17.11.21

Once again: they have the same ID, because this is the same weapon, it's just that the rate of fire is underestimated. And it is indicated by the link, which, for some reason, the PG cuts off, so here is a screenshot:

It would be more logical to simply change the parameters of the weapon to the desired ones.

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.11.21

In the mods "fixed". Killap's restoration project like - along the way, they added the ability to fly a helicopter (replaces the highwayman) - the one that stands in Navarro, well, and a couple of quests. I did not feel other changes (although there are a lot of them), which makes me happy.