3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TimKar 17.11.21 02:30 am

Lord Boodyaga Erundye (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Please tell me how to get to the Skyhold treasury, went down through Josephine's room, got into the room, and there this type shines through from two sides of the picture and through one picture. Here's how to get to it, or should there be a move instead of a picture? The game is completed, you can write to technical support, the game is a license. Thanks in advance for your answers.
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 17.11.21

S
Stormtroopir 17.11.21

maybe one of their easter eggs so to speak man

T
TimKar 17.11.21

Stormtroopir is
NOT, they say you can get to him and if you answer his questions he will give a two-handed purple spoon. It can appear in some places of Skyhold, I ran around everything and I only have it there.

y
yarshal 17.11.21

I tried to search there:
http://www.playground.ru/redirect/

S
Sovеreign 17.11.21

For good, at a certain moment he finds himself in any one accessible part of Skyhold, either in the right tower at the gate (on the 1st floor), or on the 3rd floor of the tavern opposite, diagonally from Cole, or on the tower of templars / mages, regardless of its improvement or after!
If you never find him anywhere, and the treasury has not opened, this is a buggy game, you will be lucky another time!

S
Sovеreign 17.11.21

Genom94
congratulations, the game is bugovana

v
vitovt-d 17.11.21

Genom94
Yes, here is such a spoon-slip
http://i.playground.ru/i/24/38/40/10/pix/image.jpg
Some answers to his questions:
Loghain decided Gwaren
Traitor Andraste was Maferath
The largest city Minrathous
Qun by Ashkaari (Koslun)
1 archdemon dumat
5 archdemon urthemiel

W
WarPit74 17.11.21

Genom94
Such information passed, that it is not a bug.
To access it, you need Josephine's perk "His people in the elite". Then there will be a safe in the place of the painting, the man is in the safe. Information from biovar forum

T
TimKar 17.11.21

WarPit74
Thanks a lot , now everything is clear. And it was necessary to pump it in specifics? AND IS IT POSSIBLE TO RESET THE GOGGLES OF INVISION?

W
WarPit74 17.11.21

Genom94 Impossible
, a very offensive factor, I accidentally forgot to pump open locks, now I miss half of the doors)

T
TimKar 17.11.21

WarPit74
clearly thanks.

F
Flow4Master 17.11.21

I have this "lord" and does hang out in the rock next to the exit from the main building in Skyhold, you can hover the talk icon on him, but you cannot talk. The hike fell into the texture.
WarPit74
Behind hidden doors, half a bottle of wine and a few pieces of mosaic

D
DennyDJ 17.11.21

TimKar
dragonage.fandom.com/ru/wiki/Lord_Tramp_Erundier