3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cerjio47 10.11.19 11:17 pm

Mode "Survival" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

How to access survival ?
19 Comments
Sort by:
j
jackhake 10.11.19

Level 15 needed

a
amator666 10.11.19

Good evening, have you hit with friends already to level 40, found out by accident that there is a survival mode but it's not available, it is written that it is necessary to wait for a call from Ron, when you try to call him and order mission in the context menu is lock. The issue is that you need to do this so he proposed a mission =)?

J
JolyMau5 10.11.19

After the call Ron on the map icon T(Trevor).
Go there and open mode.

(Maybe just missed a call)

(A requirement in General is simple - to reach level 15, if I'm not mistaken)

K
Kasaler 10.11.19

I already LVL 101 and I have none has ever called, except Lestar, robberies...

a
amator666 10.11.19

long been infuriated by the letter T, went there, he yelled at me said to do business, survival in this not unlocking?! what's wrong

K
Karate Panda 10.11.19

it later rasplachivaetsya after meeting with Trevor, he's kind he'll call and say to come where he would say, the job itself is activated

a
aimbot357 10.11.19

You just go to the end of the training and all)

M
MiGamer86 10.11.19

Tell me how many waves are actually in this mode? I have more than 10 seen. Saying and to 25 have reach... If this is true, then what needs to be done to increase their number?

O
OTMOROZKO1992 10.11.19

MiGamer86
10 waves, and then the game ends and give 30 pieces with experience.

V
ValeraXXXIVEK 10.11.19

recall what level mode are available

M
MiGamer86 10.11.19

ValeraXXXIVEK
15. After the call Ron offer will go to the plant and protect it.

ОТМОРОЗКО1992
I have the same.

M
Mr.Kenguru 10.11.19

Guys need your help, this problem started reactions shows me where and what to do but the job itself I do not pass do not cancel can't just shows a blue line and all

R
R_BURMISTROV 30.12.20

aimbot357
And if you haven't completed it, can you find it somewhere?

v
vatsonification 30.12.20

R_BURMISTROV
On the map there is an icon with a coffin with a cross on it. Or via the pause menu: cases - created by Rockstar - survival

O
OldJill 15.01.21

MiGamer86
There's a joke that you can set endless waves

t
tonal_wiper9 28.10.21

Help!!! Can't start anxiety mission. The game writes you need to "go to the plant" I come and only a blue circle appears near the plant, while the inscription does not go away and the task does not start. I have already tried to enter another session, exit the game, exit online. Nothing helps (

t
tonal_wiper9 28.10.21

Mr.Kenguru
I have the same problem, I don’t know what to do

S
Stanislav Alastor 28.10.21

Mr.Kenguru
Bro, I have the same problem. And it cannot be solved by itself, the problem arose due to the survival event with aliens and it blocks this survival. Many have already written to technical support, they should fix it today, either in the coming days, or after the event

K
Kamikadzenysh 03.11.21

This is due to the Halloween updates happening, the glanders are the same with different words replies to everyone:
Hello!

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We understand your concerns about the survival mission in GTA Online. We are very sorry to hear about this, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We thank you for taking the time and effort to report this issue to us. We would like to inform you that we are aware of this issue and the relevant department is currently working to resolve this issue. As soon as the problem is solved, you will be notified by our side. Please be patient as we work on this.

Your understanding and patience will be appreciated.

Feel free to contact us if you have any other concerns.

Best Regards

Martin S.
Rockstar Support