3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tolyan26 18.11.21 06:16 pm

Max Rep (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

How much rating did you get in one chase ???
(better with screenshots)
57 Comments
Sort by:
B
Barma1ey 18.11.21

You can ... but ... at level 5, 25 cops appear (not immediately, of course), you went out onto the highway ... new ones will appear no earlier than in 10-15 minutes ... so you will be rolling with one on your tail ... Well, you will help the barriers a little ...

[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 18.11.21

In short, I'm just 21min. scored 7 lyamov. But do not rush to arise. I haven’t played in MW for a year and a half and have forgotten how. Give me time and I will restore my skills and I will succeed. In the meantime, here it is: (all honestly ANSWER)
pix.PlayGround.ru

w
wtf_kamikadze 18.11.21

why such a translation? reverse: DDD

[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 18.11.21

well, I was driving in reverse at that moment;)))

B
Barma1ey 18.11.21

Okay, Duke Nyukem, I will believe (I myself made 7.2 lemma at 21:42), the current is still a max combo of 60,000 ... I don’t know for the cross, I didn’t get stsuka ...

w
wtf_kamikadze 18.11.21

schA I'll tell you a lope give. in short, max is 600 mowers. and do not say that I am 3.14. they also gave 300 well and 100.600 that's how they gave it it turned out when at the end on the behe you broke an advertising poster there immediately 10 cars died ...

[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 18.11.21

Well. I still got something. Only the cops caught the bastards. The last time I gathered a bunch of everyone, I put them on one bench, the camera changed, and when these damned thorns were restored in front of me. The slowdown just ended, but I would still be driving
pix.PlayGround.ru

[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 18.11.21

YYYYYYYEEESSSSSSSS. You thought I was 3.14 ** abol. The man said, the man did. I swear no photoshop or cheats
pix.PlayGround.ru

T
Tolyan26 18.11.21

I'll still break your record, sooner or later ...

P
PaHaK 18.11.21

And you give at least one screen after the chase, when you managed to get away from the cops.

T
Tolyan26 18.11.21

PahaCJ [ex-Shandybin] I'm sorry, but I can't right now, I threw the mouse into the monitor and the monitor broke (the mouse too) ... ((((

P
PaHaK 18.11.21

I sympathize, and you, and the mouse, and the monitor :)

B
Barma1ey 18.11.21

Pasha. It's not good to laugh at someone else's grief ...
Yes, Tolyan ... I thought I was the only one such a psycho ...

[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 18.11.21

I managed to dial almost the same number, but one and a half minutes faster:
pix.PlayGround.ru

P
PaHaK 18.11.21

Fuck! 2.5 months of torment, and such a result :)
You are growing, man!

[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 18.11.21

At this rate, I may soon be able to keep within 15 minutes :)))))

P
PaHaK 18.11.21

Yesterday I had a setup: I drove from the cops for about 30 minutes, then the C ++ debugger error got out and the game crashed! What does the Seshnik have to do with it?

t
tarasov98 18.11.21

Today I remembered that I have most wanted, the first result:, pix.PlayGround.rudid not disappoint the skylik!

A
Alexander Evgenievich 18.11.21

Where did you get the skylick?

-
-ST1NGER- 18.11.21

The biggest one I gained at a time was about 3 and a half lemons.